I hope you had a great weekend! I had a lazy weekend but I enjoyed it a lot and Friday night had been great as we went to the Hard Rock Café. I danced and enjoyed a lot and needed rest the next day .
I have a bad history with Dove shampoos, they leave an oily layer on my scalp and I never feel as if I have just cleaned my hair. My roots are always oily with it. But when I saw the color rescue conditioner, I got it thinking a conditioner does not touch my scalp, so there is no harm in trying this. Let me tell you in detail, how this fared on me.
About The Dove Damage Therapy Color Rescue Conditioner:-
Advanced damage care and repair technology
• Helps lock in color. Contains fiber actives which help reconstruct hair from within.
• Patented micro moisture serum nourishes the hair surface to bring more shine to the color.
- Quantity: 180 ml
- Price: INR 130
- Ingredients: WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONOL AND POLOXAMER217 AND TEA-DODECYLBENZENESULFIN, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, PARAFFIN, PERFUME, AMODIMETHICONE AND C12-14 SECPARETH-7 AND C12, SEC—PARETH-5, DISODIUM EDTA, DMDM HYDANTOIN, TREHALO ADIPIC ACID, SODIUM SULFATE, GLUCONOLACTONE, HELIANTH ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, METHYLCHLOROTHIAZOLINONE AND METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CI 15985, CI 19140
My experience with Dove Damage Therapy Color Rescue Conditioner:
This comes in a tube and only a little quantity is required every time. This has been a winner as a conditioner; I do not use it with Dove shampoo of the same variant but this fare well. I can feel my hair ends to be very soft and manageable. It has a pleasant smell and the effect of the conditioner remains on my hair till the next time I wash my hair.
The packaging of this in a tube with a flip cap makes it easier to carry around too. I have taken it with me while travelling and it has never caused me any inconvenience.
I also have a problem with heavy-duty conditioners as they weigh down my hair but this is a winner here too. It makes my hair soft, healthy, shiny, manageable and tangle-free without weighing them down.
What I like about Dove Damage Therapy Color Rescue Conditioner:
- Makes hair soft, healthy ad shiny
- Detangles, controls frizz and makes them silky
- Spreads evenly
- Easy to wash
- Does not weigh down hair
- Fragrance is great
- The effect lasts till I wash my hair next time
- Travel friendly and fuss free packaging
What I don’t like about Dove Damage Therapy Color Rescue Conditioner:
- It fared well on me, and the cost is good too. I am happy with this
Overall, I would say this is the first product from Dove which has made me fall in love with it. If you are looking for an affordable conditioner with good results, you can surely give this a try.
Have you tried Dove Damage Therapy Color Rescue Conditioner?
You might like reading these also:-
- My Makeup Journey Contest Entry 4 By Avanti
- MAC Viva Glam V Review & Swatches
- MAC Brush Cleanser Review and Usage
- Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Review
- How To Wear Emerald Green Dress And Makeup
- MUA Stolen Kisses Intense Gloss Review
- Must Have Eyeshadow Colors – Suggestions
- Navaratna Jewelry – The beauty of nature’s multi color gems
- Nyassa Vanilla DryFruit Luxury Bar Review
- Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover Review