Today I am going to review Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel. Enliven is a brand from UK, their shampoos were good for me, so when I saw their shower gel online I decided to give this a try.
About Enliven Refreshing Orange Mint Luxury Bath And Shower Gel:-
Infused with essential oils, this luxury shower gel with extracts of Orange & Fresh Mint will leave you feeling cleansed and refreshed.
- Price: 175Rs/- for 500 ml
- Directions to use: Pour under warm running water or apply to moist skin, lather and rinse off with water.
My experience with Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel:-
This body wash was available only in 500ml pack, which is quit bulky and not at all travel friendly. It comes in a transparent plastic bottle with push cap. This shower gel is pale yellow + orange in colour. Enliven has body wash in 3 variants: Invigorating, Refreshing & Calming. I bought the refreshing one, which has Orange + fresh mint fragrance. The shower gel smells like orange juice with a hint of mint. When applied on skin it gives a bit of cooling sensation, which is quite refreshing for a shower gel.
This is a shower gel and not a shower cream, so it’s not moisturizing at all. It neither dries out the skin nor moisturizes , it just cleans the skin and that’s it. The fragrance does not linger on skin. Just after 10 minutes of bath the orange smell vanishes. It lathers very well, so 500 ml will go for good 4 months. I will call it as a unisex shower gel, as this refreshing smell is quit appealing to guys also, unlike the flowery smelling shower creams. And my husband liked its cooling effect also.
In winters one can’t do without moisturizer after using this shower gel, as it is not moisturizing. But in summer its cooling sensation makes shower even more refreshing.
What I liked about Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel: –
- Refreshing orange + mint fragrance.
- Gives nice cooling effect.
- Lathers well.
- Small amount is needed every time, so very economical.
- Not expensive at all.
- Transparent packaging makes easy to know how much product is used.
- Not tested on animals.
- Unisex shower gel.
What I didn’t like about Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel:-
- Not moisturizing.
- Fragrance does not linger.
- Availability can be an issue.
Final Verdict on Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel:
This one is a refreshing shower gel, which is good for by whole family’s use, and at a considerably low price. But it’s a no-no for people who are looking for moisturizing shower cream.
Will I repurchase Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel:
May be, I will try their other variants.
Have you tried Enliven Refreshing Orange Fresh Mint Luxury Bath and Shower Gel?
You might like reading these also:-
- M.A.C Introduces Mineralize Lipstick In India
- How To Look Fresh In Summers
- Avène Very High Protection Spray 50+ For Sensitive Skin Review
- Springtime Fashion Accessories: Neckpieces Are Still Fad
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious Review & Swatches
- Check Your Skin Undertone .5 Simple Tests.
- Olay Total Effects Day Cream With Touch Of Foundation Review
- L’Oreal Professional expert Absolute Repair Masque with Neofibrine Review
- Figs And Rouge Aloe And Mint Lip, Face, Hand And Body Balm Review
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette Review & Swatches