Oriflame Feminelle Gentle Intimate Wash
Have you seen this movie ‘As good as it gets’ ?? Remember Jack Nicholson in it with his obsessive compulsive disorder and mysophobia? If not, you must. It’s a fun ROM-COM.
I am to some degree that way; minus the misanthropy (Thank God for small mercies) I have this OCD for hygiene and mysophobia for any sort of germs. I am very strict with myself when it comes to personal hygiene and take all measure to assure that feel clean. I must be washing my hands atleast about 50-75 times in a day (no exaggeration). I like to have shower twice a day. Well I have been criticised for my habits, but that’s the way it is.
For personal hygiene of the intimate areas I have started my regular Brazilian Wax and I ensure I use an intimate wash atleast twice a day to keep the vaginal area clean, germ free and fresh. I have been using various brands of intimate washes for years but now I have zeroed to Oriflame Feminelle gentle intimate wash.
It a translucent liquid almost the consistency of a hand wash. It has a mild fresh fragrance. It comes in a pump bottle, again like a handwash.
On lathering up it foams a little at the time of use. It can be used anytime of the day, any number of times. It leaves the vaginal area clean and fresh. Doesn’t irritate the skin. Maintains the PH balance. It’s clinically tested.
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, PolyQuaternium-67, Propylparaben, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol.
Claims Extra mild cleanser, with natural lactic acid, helps maintain the pH-balance in the intimate area. Soap-free formula with hypoallergenic fragrance. pH-balanced and gynaecologist tested.
What I like about Oriflame Feminelle gentle intimate wash:
- Great stuff to maintain hygiene.
- Soap free, mild formula doesn’t irritate the skin.
- Has natural lactic acid that helps to maintain the natural PH nature of vagina to keep the infection away.
- Doesn’t dry the skin
- Leave the skin fresh
- Mild fragrances that hypo allergic
- Gynaecologist tested. Absolutely safe to use.
- Value for money
- Need just one pump so lasts for atleast 6 months in spite of regular use.
What I don’t like about Oriflame Feminelle gentle intimate wash:
- Packaging. It very travel unfriendly. Bulky and big. But they have it in the form of wipes that I use during travel.
Overall verdict: 5/5
Where did I buy it from: Some random Oriflame aunty.
Price: INR 349 for 300ml (I think I got some discounts from that Oriflame aunty)
Will I repurchase: Always, it’s a staple.
Have you tried Oriflame Feminelle gentle intimate wash?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Olive Shimmer Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Matte Papaya Punch Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How Long Does A Bikini Wax Last
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious Review & Swatches
- Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Clinique New Moisture Surge Overnight Mask India
- 5 Great Tips To Avoid Clumpy Eyelashes
- 10 Best Silicone Free Shampoo
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Brownish Black Review & Swatches