I am almost surprised that no one has reviewed this particular product most of us received in our boxes way back in February. Personally speaking I loved my February box and use the stuff I was sent quite happily. This product got used up within a month, since it was such a fab and versatile product, and after I repurchased it, I decided to write a review on it.
About Figs And Rouge Aloe And Mint Lip Face And Body Balm:-
- Quantity: 17 ml
- Price: 549/-
My Take on Figs & Rouge Aloe & Mint Lip, Face, Hand & Body Balm:-
The packaging is super cute and it easily fits inside my purse, one of the biggest reasons for me to carry it around everywhere. The consistency of the balm is quite similar to clarified butter, and the one issue I am facing after repurchasing this is that the product melts at around 40 degree temperature, which is precisely the reason why it is finally out of my purse and into my bigger bag of makeup products. However, the lovely minty white colored product in itself is really useful. Many might consider 549/- to be expensive, but I think when you are getting about 17 ml (four times the quantity of a normal lipstick or balm) the price is fair enough.
Through the month of March, I had used this to do a lot of things-
- Soothe my tired and achy feet by rubbing this on all over my soles
- Apply over my temple for a nice forehead massage.
- On my lips as a lip balm.
- On my elbows to prevent chapping.
- On the dry spot around my nose.
The scent of the balm is quite addictively refreshing, a fresh, minty hit which I absolutely love. Being 100% organic, this product also, by the way, attracted ants (sigh!) so I have to put this in a safe place when it is out of the bag.
The balm itself is hydrating, and though in the summers it becomes slightly oily, it gets easily absorbed and can really soothe the skin when it feels dry. So I generally use this under lipsticks and also on my feet to make them smell beautiful for some time.
What I like about Figs & Rouge Aloe & Mint Lip, Face, Hand & Body Balm:-
- Lovely scent
- Great packaging
- 100% organic and no petroleum
What I don’t like about Figs & Rouge Aloe & Mint Lip, Face, Hand & Body Balm:-
- Not travel-friendly during summers
- Slightly oily on my skin
Verdict: I will repurchase this during the winter, but not before that. Too much work, I daresay.
Have you tried Figs & Rouge Aloe & Mint Lip, Face, Hand & Body Balm?
You might like reading these also:-
- My Makeup Journey Contest Entry 5 By Vani
- Olay Natural White Light Instant Glowing Fairness Cream Review
- Egg Patties – Wise She Weekend Treat
- Oriflame Wonder Color Lip Liner Perfect Pink Review & Swatches
- Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent Eyeshadow in Mocha Meteor Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Estee Lauder Introduces New Pure Color Blush
- My Makeup Journey Contest Entry 4 By Avanti
- MAC Viva Glam V Review & Swatches
- MAC Brush Cleanser Review and Usage
- Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Review