Forest Essentials Tejasvi Ubtan
This is my first review for wise she. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you
I love ubtans, especially the ones from Forest essentials. They have some 5 variants to offer and I have tried all. Reason being ubtans are one of the product that I manage to use consistently and finish off. So I have had the liberty of choosing a different variant each time. I don’t know if it’s only me but it gives me immense satisfaction when I have completely used up a product I have spent money on. Kind of “I haven’t wasted the money on something I don’t use” feeling.
About Forest Essentials Tejasvi Ubtan :-
Forest Essentials Tejasvi Milk Ubtan is a powerful exfoliating treatment that stimulates the underlying tissues of the skin. By its revitalizing, refreshing & refining actions, this ‘Ubtan’ helps in restoring the natural glow of the complexion. Its regular usage prevents the occurrence of premature fine lines and keeps the skin hydrated and moist. The natural ingredients of ‘Ubtan’ also improves skin texture and removes tan.
Forest Essetial Tejasvi Ubtan Ingredients:-
Kasturi Manjal, Neem Leaves, Fennel Seeds, Sweet almond Paste,Chirongi Seed, Sandalwood oil, Fenugreek, Nut Grass, Peepal Bark, Pista, Vidarikand, Anantmool, Apricot oil, saffron, Aralu, Shalmali, Sal, Pittapapda, durva, Full cream milk
Price: INR 695 for 50g
My experience with Forest Essentials Tejasvi Ubtan:-
- Packaging: As you can see the ubtan comes in a plastic container with a twist open cap. There is nothing fancy about it but oddly I find the simplicity of it quite attractive. You need a separate spatula to take out the product. If you have visited the forest essentials store, you might have noticed wooden spatulas in all shapes and size. Though it is meant for store use only, I always coerce the SA for a spatula. I find it very pretty and manage to get 1 each time I visit the store. Let me tell you, it is one reason that I go for direct shopping at the store rather than getting it online.
- The Product: Ubtan has the consistency of hand pound organic ingredients. Obviously! After all it’s an ubtan. The ubtan needs to be mixed with a medium of your choice like rose water, raw milk or curd, made into a paste and the used to clean the face. Ubtan though basically is meant to be used as a cleanser/Scrub; I prefer the face mask method. When used as a facial mask, I found the effects more profound, long lasting and noticeable.
- Fragrance: Tejaswi ubtan predominantly smells of sandalwood. I find it pleasant enough but those sensitive to fragrance might want to check it out before going ahead.
- Effect: Even though as per the brand, the ubtan works for all skin types, the ingredients lean more towards oily/combination skin types. But again a lot depends on the mixing medium. Those with oily/combination skin can stick to rose water whereas dry skin types can opt for raw milk/curd as the medium. The ubtan mixes well to give a paste that is easy to spread on the face. It renders a slight tingling sensation. The first time I used, it did freak me out because I expected sore and red skin. Thankfully neither of that happened. Those with sensitive skin though should definitely do a double check because even natural ingredients can be allergic to some. The ubtan clarifies the skin and definitely works on tan removal. After a period of use my skin felt more even toned, de-tanned and radiant. Although tejaswi ubtan delivers in all the above aspects, the immediate effect you notice is the radiant glow it imparts. Yes true to the word, it does make the skin glow. Unlike most face packs we come across, the glow imparted isn’t temporary too.
How often: The ubtan though mild isn’t composed of very fine particles. So if you are using it as a scrub, I would advise to skip few days in between. I personally use ubtans once every 3-4 days. But as a face pack or a gentle cleanser (not scrub), you can use it as often as you please.
What I like about Forest Essentials Tejasvi Ubtan:-
- Impressive Ingredient List
- Imparts a radiant glow to the skin
- Clarifies the skin
- Multi tasker (Cleanser+scrub+ face pack)
- Works for all skin types
- De-tans the skin
- Evens out the skin tone
What I don’t like about Forest Essentials Tejasvi Ubtan:-
- Slight tingling sensation
- Expensive (albeit a little goes a long way)
Final Verdict: Tejaswi Ubtan is a great way to go all natural. It does deliver what it claims. But I am reiterating about the tingling sensation on application for sensitive skin types!!!
Have you tried Forest Essentials Tejaswi Ubtan?
You might like reading these also:-
- My Holi Look With Lancome Lipstick Midnight Rose
- Faces Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Shade 22 Champagne Shower Review
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Sugar Lips Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Kajal Eyeliner Odyssey Review, Swatches & EOTD
- 6 Steps To Less Is More Makeup – Wise She Mag Net -Femina 2013 March
- Five Healthy Eating Habits of Our Parents We Should Adopt
- Revlon Age Defying With BOTAFIRM SCULPT-LOGIC Serum Deep Re-shaping Face And Contour Serum
- ESTÉE LAUDER NEW PURE COLOR NAIL LACQUER RED HAUTES COLLECTION BY TOM PECHEUX, CREATIVE MAKEUP DIRECTOR, ESTÉE LAUDER