Uneven skin tone is one of the most common skin problems many women face. A dewy, fresh and even skin tone will automatically increase your face value and also boost your confidence. However, achieving a glowing and even skin tone requires efforts and demands discipline for maintaining a skin routine.
While there are lots of cosmetic processes that give you the skin you dream of, though there are chances of side effects. Thus, it is best to follow natural remedies for skin treatments. Home remedies might take time to give way results, but they are long-term and free of side-effects!
Lemon Juice: We know acids help in maintain the pH level of our body and lemons are acidic, so applying lemon juice maintaining pH level which is really important to for making skin even tone. The citric acid present in lemons is a natural way to lighten and balance out your skin tone by applying the juice to your skin daily and then washing it off with cold water after letting 1 hour.
Oatmeal: Oatmeal can also be a natural way to even skin tone as it acts as an exfoliating agent, which breaks up dust and bumps on your skin for even surface and tone. Mix oatmeal with a bit of honey so that it can be a paste and thus the application will be easier. Leave this paste for 15 minutes and then rub it with fingers like a scrub. This remedy will help you in getting even skin tone.
Honey: Honey can be used to even skin tone because it works as a moisturizer and has antibacterial properties that can reduce the size of acne scars and blemishes. The moisture of honey puts helps in keeping your skin even tone.
Milk: Milk is also a great way to naturally smoothen and lighten your skin to make skin even toned. It works on melanin which lightens the skin, reducing the appearance of darker marks and scars. It as well softens the skin, which is great for those who have dry or flaky skin.
Some other TIPS:
- Cut potato in half and rub it on your skin. Allow it to remain on your skin for at least 10 to 15 minutes before washing with warm water. The potato juice has natural skin lightening properties which helps in correcting uneven skin tones.
- One of the most useful uneven skin tone remedies is exfoliating your skin with a paste of yogurt and grounded orange peels. Just apply the paste on your skin and it will remove the dead cells which eventually help even out the skin tone.
- Massage with tomato pulp for about 10 minutes to correct an uneven skin tone. This can as well help you in clearing blemishes and patches.
Hope you liked the tips..
Have a great day
Image Source: 1
You might like reading these also:-
- Diet Facts – Five Diet Myth Busters You Should Know!
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher Duo & Immodest Lipstick Winner
- Lakme Salon Prices & Experience
- Wise She Magnet – 5 Ways To Flight Flakes ( From Good House Keeping )
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fruitilicious Review & Swatches
- How To Make Nail Polish Last Longer
- Sleek Eye Dust Hypnotic Review & Swatches
- Vichy LiftActiv Serum Review
- My Birthday Haul !
- Coastal Scents Divine Line Review – Lolite Gel Eyeliner
- Best Skin Care Products – Suggestions
- Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Magenta Review & Swatches
- How To Apply Nail Polish|How To Paint Your Nails