Today, I have a “Do It Yourself” post for you all and it is really simple and very glamorous. I will be illustrating you steps for making nail polish, yes you heard it right NAIL POLISH. Though available in numerous shades and colors, it might happen that you dint get the color that you are actually looking out for. In such conditions, the best option would be to get a shade of your choice, by getting artistic and making your own “nail paint”. I know it sounds strange, but the results are really good. Homemade nail polish is not just safe, but also gives you dazzling, beautiful and glossy fingernails. So, let’s learn how to make nail polish easily at home by following any of the following recipes:
Ingredients Required To Make Nail Polish:-
- Colored Eye shadow of your choice (mineral is preferred due to its finer pigment texture)
- Clear nail polish
- Ear buds
- A mixing bowl (disposable paper cup can work too )
PREP EYE SHADOW: Begin by softly tapping a loose eye shadow into small mixing bowl. If you are using a solid eye shadow, scratch it out of the palette using a knife so that your nail polish contains no bumps. You must have about a spoonful of eye shadow powder, which will be sufficient for all 10 digits. For an exact quantity, tap eye shadow into a spoon before putting it into the bowl.
MIX IN CLEAR NAIL POLISH: Now use the brush of your clear nail polish to add 20-30 drops in bowl with the eye shadow; you can as well add it straight from the bottle if you’re confident. Now mix this mixture with the help of ear buds until they merge into a colored liquid form . If the mixture is too thick or too thin then adjust it accordingly by adding more eye shadow powder or more clear polish. Make sure you blend the mixture well.
PAINT: Because the mixture is exposed to air, it will dry fast, so start to paint your nails immediately. Use the brush of your clear nail polish to apply. Don’t worry—wash the brush with nail polish remover once you’re done (it will be as good as new!).
So, now enjoy making nail polish at home only. Once you know the procedure, you can directly make the mixture in clear nail polish bottle and then store it… I did the same
Do try and share your experience!!
All the above image are from Google.
You might like reading these also:-
- Springtime Fashion Accessories: Neckpieces Are Still Fad
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious Review & Swatches
- Check Your Skin Undertone .5 Simple Tests.
- Olay Total Effects Day Cream With Touch Of Foundation Review
- L’Oreal Professional expert Absolute Repair Masque with Neofibrine Review
- Figs And Rouge Aloe And Mint Lip, Face, Hand And Body Balm Review
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette Review & Swatches
- Fruit Based Face mask Suggestions
- MAC Plumage Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- 4 Makeup Tricks Every Girl Should Know
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee Review