This is my last lipstick from the Lancome Rouge In Love range which I got from the duty free shopping .You can read review of shade Miss Coquelicot 146B and Midnight Rose .I have been raving about this lipstick like a mad horse because these are one of the best best lipstick in my collection.
About Lancome Rouge In Love Lipsticks:-
“ This collection of radiant, high potency colors, with up to 6 hours of wear, is surprisingly featherlight, offering delightful comfort. Discover the lipcolor that describes you best and let your lipcolor show your mood, any time of the day.
Categorized in 3 moods:
Jolis Matins: Fresh shades for daytime wear. Jolis Matins shades are identified with the letter M in the shade number.
Boudoir Time: Pop shades for cocktail hour. Bourdoir Time shades are identified with the letter B in the shade number.
Tonight is My Night: Intense shades for magical nights. Tonight is My Night shades are identified with the letter N in the shade number. “
- Price – 2000(Duty free) , In America it is of $25 and in Australia it’s of $45.I just can’t believe how expensive these are in Australia.
- Packaging – It has this classy aluminium packaging . On the back of the cap is a very pretty embossed detailing with red stitching. The only drawback here is that Lancome doesn’t mention the name on the lipstick itself but it is on the cardboard packaging which most of us usually throw away.
Lancome Rouge In Love 163m Dans Ses Bras Swatches:-
Dans Ses Bras is a juicy pink based red shade which has yellow undertones.It is highly pigmented and literally just melts on the lips..Stays put throughout the day and is moisturizing and gives a glossy finish.It’s glides beautifully and covers every bit of pigmentation and keep lips moisturised whole day long.Lipstick leaves a strong red tint behind after application which stays intact for hours.Its so strong that I need a good makeup remover to wipe it off .
Although shade doesn’t bleed but I will recommend using a lip liner underneath, to be on a safer side.Anything can melt in the coming 50 degree temperature of Delhi. In fact, it’s getting so hot that I sometime feel I am myself going to melt away soon.
These lipsticks are available in 21 shades and when I was on the counter I thought of picking them all..I swear !
What I like about Lancome Rouge In Love 163 m Dans Ses Bras
- The chick packaging .
- Long staying
- Covers pigmentation
- Feels so light
- Light sweet scent.
- Stays for about 5-6 hours without any meal in between.
- Texture which gives yummy glossy finish.
What I do not like about Lancome Rouge In Love 163 m Dans Ses Bras:-
- Nothing. I only wish they would have mentioned the name of the shade on the lipstick rather than its cover.
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5(I deducted .5 as they didn’t mention the name of the lipstick on the packaging )
Have you tried Lancome Rouge In Love 163 m Dans Ses Bras?
You might like reading these also:-
- 11 Beautiful Green Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- 11 Blue Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- 5 Hot Celebrity Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial