Few days back I got up late and was in a lot of rush.I decided to do natural look and skipped eyeliner. Few hours later, when I went to the bathroom I found myself looking a little sick as I had just nothing on my eyes. Eyeliner makes such a big difference to anyone’s look that life without them seems impossible .When I die I would like to be buried with my smart phone and eyeliners and a few lipsticks…. …. alright and a few blushes as well ..I think then I won’t disturb any one and will be in peace with myself
- Price – $1.77(It costs $2.95 but is mostly available on discount)
- Packaging – It has a small triangular shape 6ml bottle below and a long handle with a felt tip applicator.The long handle makes application really comfortable.
It has a sturdy felt tip applicator and if you have a sturdy hand you will be apple to draw anything with it. I find the bottle super cute. It’s a small bottle but I have been using it since past two -three months and there is still a lot of product left in it.Full paisa-wasool thing I must say.
Look how intense and glossy the swatch is .It’s completely Jet Black !
Although it doesn’t turn out as glossy as it is in the swatch.
My current favourite drugstore liquid eyeliner is Coastal Scent Jet black..How about you ?What are you wearing o your eyes today?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Clinique New Moisture Surge Overnight Mask India
- 5 Great Tips To Avoid Clumpy Eyelashes
- 10 Best Silicone Free Shampoo
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Brownish Black Review & Swatches
- Happy Nav Samvatsar , Gudi Padwa, Ugadi & Cheti Chand
- Marks and Spencer Rose Body Lotion and Rose Talc Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Color Rescue Conditioner Review
- TRESemme Smooth And Shine Shampoo Review
- Classic Collarless Shirts For Sophisticated Look