I am going to review the Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night Crème today. How do you feel when a brand which has delivered decent products always gives a dud and the trust formed in years has been broken? The same happened with me when I started using this night cream. I always thought Lotus would never make any duds but I was wrong!
About Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night Creme:-
Lotus Herbals introduces all new WHITEGLOW™ Skin Whitening & Brightening Nourishing NIGHT CREME. It is a breakthrough from Lotus Herbals that lightens, whitens & brightens your skin, overnight.
LIGHTENS: It lightens skin’s tone by reducing uneven pigmentation.
WHITENS: It unveils visibly fairer skin by reducing dark spots.
BRIGHTENS: It enhances skin’s radiance naturally.
- Ingredients: D.M. Water, Light Liquid Paraffin, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Milk Enzymes, Arachidyl Alcohol & Behenyl Alcohol & Arachidyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-13 & Polyisobutene & Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethyl Urea, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate & C 20-22 Alcohols , Triterpenoids,Phenyflavones (Mulberry) Extract, Epigallocatechin (Saxifraga) Extract, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Extract, Xylitylglucoside and anhydroxylitol & xylitol, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance.
- Price: INR 375 for 60gms
How to use: Apply after cleansing thoroughly with WHITEGLOW 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Skin Whitening Facial Foam. Use your fingertips and smooth evenly onto clean skin over face and neck. Apply just before going to bed. For synergic effect, use in conjunction with WHITEGLOW Intensive Skin Whitening & Brightening Serum.
How it works?
Clinical trials show that the following plant extracts lighten, whiten and brighten the skin within 7 days of regular use:-
• Grape Extract (VITIS VINIFERA): Exfoliator – helps active ingredients penetrate into the skin.
• Mulberry Extract (TRITER PENOIDS, PHENYL FLAVONES) : Tyrosinase inhibitor.
• Milk Enzyme: Blocks Melanin Pathways
• Saxifraga Extract (EPIGALLOCATECHIN): Free radical Scavenger & tyrosinase inhibition.
My experience with Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night Crème:-
Well I must tell you that I was not expecting any miracles from this product but I was expecting a dud too. I bought this night cream as I just wanted a nice night cream with decent results.
- Packaging: This comes in a silver greyish glasstub. It has a plastic lid too but the tub packaging makes it very unhygienic.
- Texture: This is the only saving grace of this night cream. It is light on skin and gets absorbed in no time. It might be good for oily skin if you do not want any results . it is good only making the skin moisturized and nothing else. I have finished it now but could not find one good reason to praise it.
Yeah, this does not do anything for any pimple marks too contrary to the tall claims.
What I like about Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night Crème:
- Not greasy
- Not much is required
- Moisturizes the skin well
- Easily available
What I don’t like about Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night Crème:-
- Does not do what it claims!
- Chemicals! And that too not effective
- Does not work on marks
- Glass packaging
I would not recommend anybody to buy this and waste your money and efforts. There are many more in the market. Right now I am using my Vichy serum as a night cream as I am done with these. Maybe in future when I have the guts to spend some more on a night cream, I will buy a Vichy one.
Have you tried Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night Crème?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Eye Dust Hypnotic Review & Swatches
- Vichy LiftActiv Serum Review
- My Birthday Haul !
- Coastal Scents Divine Line Review – Lolite Gel Eyeliner
- Best Skin Care Products – Suggestions
- Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Magenta Review & Swatches
- How To Apply Nail Polish|How To Paint Your Nails
- Makeup at the gym: Do’s and Donts
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me Review & Swatches
- DIY Hair Mask- Hair Strengthening Mask
- Nyassa Soap Snowflakes Review
- Ponds Age Miracle Total Renewal Treatment Mask Review
- 10 Evergreen Cult Favourite Beauty Products
- Oriflame Very Me Lip Stain Red Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet – Good Bye , Cat Eye Hello, Kitten Eyes (Cosmo)
- Aromaz Cool-o-scrub Cooling Cucumber Exfoliator Review