So now we all know that our Blush Queen has been gifted with a baby girl, while writing this post I was wondering how cute will be our Blush Baby Princess.
Here I present one of my latest addiction, that’s a cream blush. I had never thought of using cream blush till I came across Zara’s and Ana’s post on NYX, MAC and Faces cream blushes. MUA Cream blush is the latest addition to my blush collection.
- Price: £2
- Quantity: 3.2g
- Shelf Life: not mentioned
My Experience with MUA Cream Blush Yummy:-
Shade: The shade of Yummy is a peachy pinkish shade with brown undertones. Ohh!! Iam so much in love with the shade but made the description of the shade a bit confusing for all. Well I would say it comes in the Peach family. It will suit fair and medium skinned beauties but for dusky beauties, it may not show off properly as though its looking very rich in the pan, but when swatched it becomes a bit lighter.
- Texture: I always feel that cream blushes should always have the texture like the NYX and Maybelline cream blushes. When I thought of trying MUA, I thought as they are so affordable, they may not be so good as for pigmentation or blend ability is concerned. But I was wrong. The texture is really smooth and super creamy and only one swipe from the pan is enough for one cheek. It blends within no time and gives a beautiful dewy finish to the cheeks. Though I have oily sensitive skin, but I love cream blushes. Yummy doesn’t make me feel oilier. The only one problem I face is that its pigmentation is a bit less than what I expected.
- Packaging: The packaging is very simple yet sturdy. It’s a rectangular in shape with a black bottom and a transparent lid with MUA engrossed in silver color. It looks very sleek and easy to carry.
- Staying Power: Cream blushes last longer than the powder blushes and that is one of the reason I love them. This MUA blush stays atleast for 3 hours on me, but for dried skinned beauties it may stay longer. It leaves behind the dewiness which I adore.
MUA Cream Blush Yummy Swatches:-
I was not confident enough to show the FOTD, but will surely do it from next time.
What I like about MUA Cream Blush Yummy:-
- Great value for price
- Super peachy shade
- Superbly creamy
- Blends easily
- Gives a dewy finish
- Doesn’t makes the skin oily
- Sleek packaging.
What I don’t like about MUA Cream Blush Yummy:-
- Availability is an issue
- Pigmentation is bit less than what I expected
My Recommendations: I am now eyeing on the shade- Dolly, which is another beautiful shade from the same range. Do give these beauties a try.
Lots of love to our Blush princess.
Have you tried MUA Cream Blush Yummy?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick Matte Pink Freeze Review & Swatches
- Best Lipstick Under 500/$10 – Suggestions
- Happy April’s Fool’s Day!!
- Trend Alert: Animal Printed Footwear
- Khadi Neem Sat Herbal Shampoo Review
- Shiseido The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF16 Light Ivory Review
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black Review & Swatches
- Five Minutes Coconut Laddu Recipe – Wise She Weekend Treat
- Lace Trend 2013 – Dress ,Shoes, Bottoms, Tops & Everything
- Sephora Rouge Lipstick Bewitch Me 2039A R24 Review & Swatches
- Suave Volumizing Mousse Review