- Price: £3
- Ingredients: Aqua, alcohol denat, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Parfum, PVP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal.
My experience with MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fruitilicious:-
- Shade: It’s a beautiful deep pink shade with red undertones. Its a great shade for the day time and for evenings. Will suit all skin tones. On application, it brightens up my face instantly and I love the effects.
- Packaging: I absolutely love the packaging. It’s a very sleek, sketch pen like packaging with the color same as the shade of the stain. The applicator is like a marker pen which is easy for lining the lips and also convenient for filling.
- Application: The application is really simple as the applicator is quiet strong and helps perfectly for lining and filling the lips. For those who don’t have pigmented lips, can have 1 coat of the stain but for gals with pigmented lips like me have to undergo at least 2-3 coats. The 2nd coat has to be applied only if the 1st one is dried or else it may give an uneven application.
MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fruitilicious Swatches:-
- Texture & Staying Power: The texture of the lip stain is wet when applied at first but dries out quickly. We need to wait to let it dry before applying the second coat. It gives a fresh and cooling feel when applied and has a fresh fruity smell. The staying power of this one is great and stays for 3-4 hours on me. As the name is “Kiss Proof” so yes it is kiss proof and the tint remains till you won’t wipe it out with a makeup remover.
- Pigmentation: This shade is superbly pigmented and even a single coat is enough but for the rich look, we need at least 2-3 coats.
We can prevent these lip stains from drying out by storing them up-side down.
What I like about MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fruitilicious:-
- Stylish pen like sturdy packaging
- Applicator is superb
- Kiss proof
- Fresh smell with cooling effect
- Great staying power
- Superb Color pay off
What I don’t like about MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fruitilicious:-
- Need to wait for the 1st coat to dry
Final Thoughts: I love this shade and will surely recommend to those who love lip stains.
Have you tried MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fruitilicious?
You might like reading these also:-
- Aishwarya Rai Plastic Surgery – Did Aishwarya Rai Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Olive Shimmer Review & Swatches
- Sleek Makeup Matte Papaya Punch Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How Long Does A Bikini Wax Last
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious Review & Swatches
- Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Clinique New Moisture Surge Overnight Mask India
- 5 Great Tips To Avoid Clumpy Eyelashes
- 10 Best Silicone Free Shampoo
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner Brownish Black Review & Swatches