I recently hoarded some lip stains from MUA and Oriflame, I would be reviewing them all. So today will share my experience with MUA lip stain in Kissalicious.
- Price: £3
- Ingredients: Aqua, alcohol denat, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Parfum, PVP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal.
My experience with MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious:
- Shade: The shade is pink with purple undertones. It gives a natural tint to the lips. It comes under the pink family giving a beautiful pinkish natural stain to the lips. As you can see in the pictures, it’s looking quiet natural (please ignore my pigmented lips).
Packaging: I absolutely love the packaging. It’s a very sleek, sketch pen like packaging with the color same as the shade of the stain. The applicator is like a marker pen which is easy for lining the lips and also convenient for filling. We can fool anyone by taking this pen out and instead of writing with it on the paper, applying it on the lips for touch ups.
- Application: The application is really simple as the applicator is quiet strong and helps perfectly for lining and filling the lips. For those who don’t have pigmented lips, can have 1 coat of the stain but for gals with pigmented lips like me have to undergo at least 2-3 coats. The 2nd coat has to be applied only if the 1st one is dried or else it may give an uneven application.
MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious Swatches:-
Texture & Staying Power: The texture of the lip stain is wet when applied at first but dries out quickly. We need to wait to let it dry before applying the second coat. It gives a fresh and cooling feel when applied and has a fresh fruity smell. The staying power is not great and stays for about 1-2 hours on me. As the name is “Kiss Proof” so yes it is kiss proof but comes out easily in touch of water or while eating and drinking.
We can prevent these lip stains from drying out by storing them up-side down.
What I like about MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious:-
- Stylish pen like sturdy packaging
- Gives that natural tint
- Applicator is superb
- Kiss proof
- Fresh smell with cooling effect
What I don’t like about MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious:-
- Low staying power
- Need to wait for the 1st coat to dry
- Color pay off should have been a little more
Final Thoughts: Would surely try the other shades I have got as no matter it has the low staying power but I like tinted lips.
Have you tried MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Kissalicious?
You might like reading these also:-
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black Spark Review & Swatches
- Black Eyeliner With Gold Sparkles – Suggestions
- Cami Secret Clip on Mock Camisoles Review
- Fab India Vitamin E Skin Hydrating Cream for Oily Skin Review
- 50 NYX Cosmetics Review
- Lancome Rouge In Love 163m Dans Ses Bras Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MUA Lip Bloom- Doin’ Good Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet – Star Tricks For younger Looking Skin & More From Cosmo April 2013
- Faces Canada Powder Brush Review
- 5 Fashion Trends To Avoid In 2013