MUA Lip Bloom Doin’ Good
I am today gonna tell you about my latest favorite shade of lipstick which I usually wear for my office:
About MUA Lip Bloom- Doin’ Good:-
Created with Alexandra Burke by MUA
4 ways to transform your lips and give them some Boom!!:
Lipstick alone for a matte look
Lipstick with highlighter applied just to the centre of your lips to create a full volume illusion
Lipstick with highlighter all over for a super-glossy look
Highlighter lone for a sheer pearl finish
- Price: £3
- Quantity: 2.5g(lipstick) and 3.5ml(Lip Gloss)
My Experience with MUA Lip Bloom- Doin’ Good:-
The shade is a very beautiful pinkish brown which may suit all skin tones. It’s one of my daily wear lipstick as its very suitable as an office wear. The gloss looks brownish in the tube with silver and golden shimmers but when applied it looks transparent and the shimmers gives a gritty feel.
The packaging is very handy and sturdy with one side having the gloss and the other side is the lipstick. At the bottom of the lipstick is a tiny jar which seems to be a lip balm but the texture is very hard, so I never use it.
The texture of the lipstick is matte but very creamy. I love wearing it even when my lips are feeling dry. It has a vanilla smell with a moisturizing effect. It needs a single swipe and imparts the required color. The texture of the gloss is perfect and if applied on the lipstick gives a beautiful shine.
The staying power of the lipstick is about 2-3 hours and same is when gloss is applied on it. It doesn’t leave the lips dry.
What I like about MUA Lip Bloom- Doin’ Good:
- Great value of money
- Great as an office wear
- Handy and sturdy packaging
- The texture of the lipstick is creamy and moisturizing
- Doesn’t leaves lips dry
What I dislike about MUA Lip Bloom- Doin’ Good:
- Low staying power
- The gloss have gritty shimmers
- The lip balm is of no use
- Doesn’t lives up to what it claims like giving volume, boom etc to the lips
My Recommendations: It’s a product that can be skipped , but I love the color of the lipstick and is very affordable.
More MUA Lip products reviews below:-
Have you tried MUA Lip Bloom Doin’ Good?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- NYX 923 Copper Slim Eye Pencil Review and Swatches
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil Rich Purple Review And Swatches
- Lakme Nine To Five Kohl Ultimate Photos & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shooting Star Eyeliner Eye Pencil Review
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Bronze Smoke Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol and Contour eye pencil in Bronze Raffine 79 Review & Swatches
- Amway Attitude Eyeliner Pencil Kajal Coal Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Beauty Eye liner Stylo Review
- Avon Glimmerstick Diamond Eyeliner Review