I was not picking up much makeup of late simply because I wanted a few things from the Archies collection and also I had shopped for a lot of clothes.. so cash was a bit tight! However,the Archies Collection turned out to be quite a dud and the most poplar lipstick Betty Bright made me look like a woman of not so decent character! You know what I mean right! And I wanted the pearlmatte powders but unfortunately , they were not launched in Mumbai atleast. So what did I do ? Well a normal person would keep the saved up money aside for a rainy day (boooorrring) but me being me .. I went and hauled bright lipsticks and one lippie from the Archies collection simply because of the packaging . Have a look !
I picked up Citrine when Avanti showed it to me ! I went in search of it and also bought some more oranges and one pink from colorbar,
Have a look at the Colorbar beauties!
from l-r: colorbar soft touch citrine, the other three are from the creme touch range : Burnt Orange,Wicked Orange and Pink Hotmail, (funny name na?)
Since Betty Bright was such a disaster, I thought of getting a Mineralize lipstick. I got Lady At Play which is a gorgeous coral pink shade and MAC OH OH OH which is a lustre finish plummy brown colour.
Isnt the mineralize lippie pretty?
Hope you all liked my haul!!Which one do you’ll want me to review first?
You might like reading these also:-
- Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review
- Clarins White Plus HP Emulsion Review & Swatches
- Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask India Review
- L’oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow Smoky For Blue Eyes Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- How To Stop Hair Sweating Out
- 15 Awesome Makeup Tips And Tricks
- Claire’s Cosmetics 5 Piece Brush Set Review
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair – DIY:
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night Crème Review
- Cream Satin Padded Ribbon Hangers
- Amway Perfect Mauve Lipstick Review & Swatches