Nyassa Soap Snowflakes
I am always in search of soaps and body washes which smell divine, not only for myself but also for my 8years old son. As the summers were on their way, I searched for some soap which may give that cooling sensation during and after bath and thus I found Nyassa Snowflakes soap in an online shopping site. I quickly ordered it along with Nivea body wash. Lets see how these snowflakes came up to:
About Nyassa Soap-Snowflakes:-
Our clear base soaps are made from a Coconut and Palm oil base. And best of all, they are made the old fashioned way. Yes, they are handmade, cut and sold by weight. Choose from a variety of amazing fragrances.
- Price: Rs 200 /-
- Net weight : 100 gms.
- Ingredients :Soap base, Essential oil/fragrance and color.
My experience with Nyassa Soap-Snowflakes:
The main reason I got attracted by this was the blue color of the soap and the name. It was my last buy from Urbantouch.com. I imagined this soap giving a fresh feel in the hot summers but I was wrong.
I cut it into pieces and use it as seen in the picture. If used every day, one piece goes on for a week. The smell of the soap is like a typical soapy-detergent fragrance which lingers for about half an hour. I have never used it on face so can’t say whether it will lead to break outs or not. I and my son use it for bathing and it makes skin very squeaky clean. It doesn’t makes skin dry but there is a need of moisturizer after bathing with it for dry skin gals. It comes in a transparent packaging with a label on both sides. It lathers perfectly and also doesn’t lead to any extra wastage. I keep it separate in a dish and leave it for drying. I love the after effects of the soap but I hate its fragrance.
What I like about Nyassa Soap Snowflakes:
- Looks so fresh and blue
- Lathers well
- Doesn’t leads to extra wastage
- A small piece goes for a week
- 100 % vegetarian
- Consists of natural ingredients
- Hand made
What I don’t like about Nyassa Soap Snowflakes:
- Bad smell
Will I re – purchase it ?
I won’t be re-purchasing this but would surely try other soaps from Nyassa, as I love hand made soaps with great fragrances.
Have you tried Nyassa Soap Snowflakes?
You might like reading these also:-
- Black Eyeliner With Gold Sparkles – Suggestions
- Cami Secret Clip on Mock Camisoles Review
- Fab India Vitamin E Skin Hydrating Cream for Oily Skin Review
- 50 NYX Cosmetics Review
- Lancome Rouge In Love 163m Dans Ses Bras Review,Swatches & FOTD
- MUA Lip Bloom- Doin’ Good Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet – Star Tricks For younger Looking Skin & More From Cosmo April 2013
- Faces Canada Powder Brush Review
- 5 Fashion Trends To Avoid In 2013
- Calosoft Lotion Review
- 50 Most Beautiful Indian Mehendi Designs
- Wise She On Android