My take on NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk:
- Packaging: This comes in the form of a chubby pencil with a super shatter-friendly lid which doesnt need much encouragement to break.
- Price: INR 235 or $3.5
- Color & Texture:This shade is a milky/whitish pink with a shine to it. The shine however isn’t as obvious as Cottage Cheese for example but can actually pass of for more matte-ish since the sheen wears off within 5mins of wear. It’s a very light formula and doesn’t weight down the lids.
- Color Payoff:I thought it would be a baby pink when I opened it, but on my lid, its more like a pinkish white…almost like skin color.
- Staying Power: It stays on my lid for the entire day if set with a powder or with another eyeshadow.
NYX Jumbo Pencil In Strawberry Swatches:-
I like this shade the main reason that it works with everything. The shade milk or even cottage cheese sometimes looks to stark and white on my lids and takes away from the entire look. But this tends to blend into the skin and sets nicely and quickly.
This would be my recco for those of you who want a makeup base which isnt too white or too brown and is just the right skin like color for you.
What I like about NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk:-
- A shade that would suit many
- Doesn’t look as stark as a white shade would.
- Almost matte with a hint of a sheen
- Doesn’t move or melt in summers too
- Pocket friendly
- Good staying power
- Hygienic packaging
What I did not like about NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk:
- Needs to be sharpened.
- I hate the lid which is so easy to shatter and break.
You may also like reading:
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches
- LA Girl Crème Lipstick Secret Admirer Review & Swatches
- Ambika Pillai Toast Lipgloss Review &Swatches
- MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Mat4 Matte Antique Pink Lipstick Review & FOTD
- MAC Stay in Touch Cremesheen Lipstick :Swatch,Review & FOTD
- Makeup Suggestion For Karwa Chaut
- La Vie en Rose (Life through rose colored glass)The Rosy Flush(Makeup tutorial)
- Flower Inspired Makeup Look
- Seductive Eye Makeup With The Balm Shady lady palette
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches