Day whitening creams are one of my favorite skin products. I’ve used a couple of tubes and tubs already but still I haven’t found my HG again. I found it in Olay White Radiance before but then they phased it out and replace it with Natural White range of products.
This comes in a squeezable tube just like most small sized creams. This has a nice, powdery scent just like other Olay Natural White products.
About Olay Natural White Light Instant Glowing Fairness Cream:-
With combined effect of tone correction serum + moisturizer
My Experience with Olay Natural White Light Instant Glowing Fairness Cream:-
The texture of the product is creamy so it easily absorbed in my skin. It isn’t sticky and greasy. Once applied on my skin it gives a nice dewy finish. Sometimes I let it be or if I am on run I just apply Lakme Rose Powder on top of it.
It leaves a mild, white cast nothing that a good powder can’t cover . Since I use this as my makeup base, the white cast is not visible but if you’ll use only this then you have to set it with a power you use. I suggest something like your daily sun block ,I mix it up with my Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sun Block with SPF 40 that one has color that would balance the whiteness of the cream. The white cast is caused by the UV protection. It only shows that the product really has sunscreen. I make sure to blend it really well and let it be absorbed by my skin.
Its oil control is not the best but not bad either. I didn’t notice that the instant glowing promise had to be combined with the tone correction cream and moisturizer. I really expected that it would give a glowing effect right after applying it, but when I tried it, it was not what I was expecting.
After using it for couple of weeks, I found that my skin was smoother than usual. I didn’t notice that my skin tone became even. Dark spots are really my problem because I have a bad tendency to prick pimples if have any or pores; this product didn’t let my dark spots get darker.
What I liked about Olay Natural White Light Instant Glowing Fairness Cream:
- Makes my skin feel smoother
- Comes in a squeezable tube
- Dries to a dewy finish
- Has UV protection
- Good as a Makeup base
- I only need a small amout
- Easily absorbed by skin
- Availability is not an issue
What I don’t like about Olay Natural White Light Instant Glowing Fairness Cream:
I didn’t find anything which is that bad or dislikable…
Price: 155 INR for 40g tube.
Overall, I didn’t get the instant glowing effect but I love the smoothening and sun protection properties. So yes I will buy it again…
Have you tried Olay Natural White Light Instant Glowing Fairness Cream ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub Review
- How To Speed Up Morning Beauty Routine
- My Makeup Journey – Conest Entry 1
- Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick Matte Pink Freeze Review & Swatches
- Best Lipstick Under 500/$10 – Suggestions
- Happy April’s Fool’s Day!!
- Trend Alert: Animal Printed Footwear
- Khadi Neem Sat Herbal Shampoo Review
- Shiseido The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF16 Light Ivory Review
- Kryolan Ikonic Gel Eyeliner Pencil Black Review & Swatches
- Five Minutes Coconut Laddu Recipe – Wise She Weekend Treat