Here I come again with a blush review which is a very summery shade with super cute looks from Oriflame.
About Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral:-
Accentuate those gorgeous cheeks with powder blush in fresh shades. Goes on smooth and soft for perfectly rosy cheeks.
- Price: Rs.329/- ( I got it in discounted rate- Rs 198/- )
- Quantity: 2g
- Shelf Life: 2.5 years.
- Ingredients : Not mentioned.
My Experience with Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral:-
- Packaging: The packaging is very small and transparent with a black outline. It is not at all sturdy and whenever I open the flip, I feel it may break anytime. It is very fragile I must say. But look wise it is very cute, little and chic.
- Shade: It is a pinkish coral shade which looks very soft to the eyes. It will suit all skin tones and is perfect for summers. After i tried cream blushes all my powder blushes are lying unused. But this small little cute baby is one of my latest favorite. I am not a great fan of Oriflame blushes. In fact this one is my first blush and since it was on a great discount I gave it a shot. I am quite impressed with the shade.
- Texture: The texture of the blush is very smooth and is highly pigmented. In one swipe the color comes up and has no fall outs. It feels very soft on touch and blends out beautifully.
Oriflame Very Me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral Swatches:-
- Staying Power: The staying power is about 3-4 hours on me.
What I like about Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral:
- Affordable if on discount
- Good staying power.
- Highly pigmented.
- Smooth on application
- Blends easily
- No fallouts
- Cute packaging
What I don’t like about Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral:
- Availability for some
- Not a sturdy packaging
My Recommendations:It is not a must try. I wont purchase the same shade again, but will surely buy the other shade when on discount
Have you tried Oriflame Very me Cherry My Cheeks- Sweet Coral?
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Minimize Open Pores
- Hollywood Sun Block SPF 60 Review
- Jordana Lipstick in Mauve Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day1 SPF 19 PA+++ Review
- Which Acne Products Works The Best
- Kangana Ranaut Plastic Surgery
- What Lush Products Should I Buy – A Guide To Shopping At LUSH
- Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review
- Clarins White Plus HP Emulsion Review & Swatches
- Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask India Review
- L’oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow Smoky For Blue Eyes Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review