We have been watching all the Bollywood celebrity soaps ads since long time and have bought them thinking of getting the same luxurious feeling. Instead of that creamy milk bath, what we get is a hard soap which makes skin dry and contains artificial fragrance.
Other day I was browsing strawberry.net I found Peter thomas roth masaging bar which looks more like a face massager. Soap has nubs that stimulate skin to promote circulation.Interesting and tempting isn’t?
I don’t have the outer covering of the package so I am using the strawberry.net pic which has all the details and outer cover picture as well. One gets 3 bars of 100 gm each in INR 1042 so each bar costs INR 347. If you enjoy your bath and are fond of trying out luxury products then this price tag shouldn’t bother you.
- Ingredients:–SODIUM TALLOWATE, SODIUM COCOATE/SODIUM PALM KERNALATE, WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
My experience with Peter Thomas Roth Massaging Bar:-
It’s a lot of fun using the bar and the kind of relaxation these bubbles like nubs gives is something which I haven’t experienced in any other bar. It leaves your skin soft and when I use it on my face I can feel the nubs. It is something similar to the face massage which one takes while getting a facial done. It’s really creamy and I have to take care of its storage. It makes my skin feel really soft and pampered . Because of it high creamy consistency, one doesn’t need to rub a lot of it and this is the reason one soap lasted for almost a month with me. It lathers like nothing I have seen before. Also, the bubbles don’t lose their shape for long time which is quite a plus because that’s what makes this soap unique and worth experiencing.
I especially like to use it every night before going to be bed giving my tired face a light circular massage .After which I use Burt’s bees night cream and I am out in my dreamland .
Peter Thomas Roth Massage bar is a luxurious treat which I would like to recommend to every one especially for those who love being pampered. But if you are looking for exfoliation, tan removal or other benefits then this certainly should not be your choice.
Wise She Rating – 5/5
Have you tried Peter Thomas Roth Massaging Bar?
- Max Factor Kohl Pencil #20 Black Review and Swatches
- Blog Sale Sneak Peak
- MUA Liquid Eyeliner Shade 3 Review & Swatches
- Lining Eyes With Coastal Scent Jet Black Eyeliner
- Eyeliner Tricks For Small Eyes – Suggestions
- Shehla Khan’s Tips for The Summer
- How to Even Skin Tone
- My April Velvet BOX !!!!
- FabIndia Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Chambor Glitzy Gloss Intense 661 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Citrine 040 Review & Swatch
- Wet And Wild Pearlescent Pink Blush Review +Cheap Nars Orgasm Dupe
- How To Wash Makeup Brushes