A pink eye makeup has been long pending so I decided to do it today.I am going to wear this in our girly gang party .All of our school friends are reuniting today and I am looking forward to it. It gets so nostalgic when everyone talks about her new location/country, changes in life, babies and how life has changed for the better .
I have previously done lots of MAC eyeshadow dupes in coastal scents and today also I have taken a few dupes of MAC only here.
So before we move ahead with the post, let me just tell you little bit about coastal scent hot pots.
Live out your dream of having a custom eye shadow palette that fits any occasion. To customize your palette, choose from our collection of 377 Hot Pots available in a variety of shades and finishes that are ideal for every skin tone. Our Hot Pot shades are highly pigmented and magnetically attract to our Go Pod, 4 Piece, 12 Piece, and 28 Piece Empty Magnetic Palettes. Unfortunately, these do not magnetize to MAC’s palettes.
INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Methylparaben. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide Greens, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.
DIMENSIONS: 1″ (2.5cm) [26mm] in diameter
NET WEIGHT: 1.3g / 0.04oz
For texture, finish and staying power please read this post. It has everything in detail.We have reviewed around 40 coastal scent eyeshadows and in terms of pigmentation and texture they are all more or less same.
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot M08 Cinnabar Rose – A lovely plum pink and a dupe of MAC Plum dressing
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot Tulip Pink – Matte Pink shade
- Coastal Scent Hot pot Chamois Nude- It’s known to be a MAC Bamboo eyeshadow dupe but I think it’s not. It’s a matte cream which is great to be used as a highlighter or in inner corner. I have done an eye makeup with it here as well.
- Coastal Scent Hot Pot Amaretto – It’s MAC Sable dupe .More about it here
Swatches (Lto R) Cinnabar Rose, Tulip Pink, Amaretto,Chamois Nude
And here we go with the step by step eye makeup tutorial
- Step1 – Primed my eyes with urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
- Step2 – Applied two coats of pink eyeshadow(cinnabar rose) in the middle of my eye lid .(Don’t stretch it to the crease)
- Step 3 – Used Amaretto in the outer corner of the eye lid, giving it a V shape. Applied tulip pink in the inner corner of my eyes with MAC 219.
- Step4 – Blend out both the shades with MAC 226
- Step 5 – Applied Chamois nude highlighter from the crease to the brow bone
- Step6 – Lined my lower lashline with Amaretto eyeshadow with a flat thin brush.
- Step7 – Applied black gel eyeliner in the water line and lined my upper lashline with it as shown above.
- Step 8 – Curled my eyelashes and applied lots of mascara.
and I am done..Looks like a lot of work but it isn’t
By the way..Don’t forget to check out Coastal Scents Pink Kabuki Brush.It’s going to be my next purchase
You might like reading these also:-