Today it’s a blush review from Sleek which was the part of their 2012 collection. The name is Honour, quite unique for a blush name. It’s a decent party wear shimmer blush that you cannot put during day time as it contains a lot of shimmer. Let us find out more about it:
About Sleek Makeup 2012 Collection Honour :-
- Price– £4.29 GBP
- Quantity– 7.2g/0.25 oz
My Experience with Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR:-
I bought this blush especially for a wedding. I was out of shimmery blushes. I mostly have corals, pinks & peaches. I always felt darker shades and shimmers tend to make me look darker and give me the look of an oily face. But was very much tempted to try something that has shimmers and would give me a glowy feel in my makeup. This blush has been very good for that.
- Color– I love the color. It’s a bronzy muted deep pink color with gold sparkles in it.
- Texture– It’s very smooth and super pigmented. Just one swipe and you are full of the color. Its sparkles are very fine and are about half the quantity of color. They are very finely mixed with the color and there is no fallout at all.
- Staying Power– This blush once used stays on until you want to remove your makeup. Its pigmentation does not ask for reapplication.
Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR Swatches:-
What I like about Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR:-
- Very pigmented.
- Contains very fine shimmer.
- Good quantity for the price.
- No fallout.
What I don’t like about Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR:-
I don’t find any & saying it cannot be worn during daytime will not be justified. Honestly, I have seen certain people wearing shimmers during the day too, it looks gorgeous.
- Do not apply too much of this blush, it will darken its original shade.
- If you do not want to put this blush as blush. Apply it as bronzer. Dab on the brush, dust it a few times to remove excess blush and just contour as highlighter. I wore it this way below.
Overall Verdict– I like this product, though this is not my type of blush but its good to have at least one of such shimmery blush in the vanity for occasional uses. It’s great for those who like shimmers in their blush, I love the color.
Will I buy this product again? – No, I am more of a solid color non-shimmery blush person. But I will definitely buy matte blushes from Sleek, it’s a great brand for blushes especially. I would highly recommend this to be tried on at least once.
Have you tried Sleek MakeUp 2012 collection HONOUR?
You might like reading these also:-
- Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent Eyeshadow in Mocha Meteor Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Estee Lauder Introduces New Pure Color Blush
- My Makeup Journey Contest Entry 4 By Avanti
- MAC Viva Glam V Review & Swatches
- MAC Brush Cleanser Review and Usage
- Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Review
- How To Wear Emerald Green Dress And Makeup
- MUA Stolen Kisses Intense Gloss Review
- Must Have Eyeshadow Colors – Suggestions
- Navaratna Jewelry – The beauty of nature’s multi color gems
- Nyassa Vanilla DryFruit Luxury Bar Review
- Colorbar Ultimate Nail Enamel Remover Review