When I showed you 7 Sleek lipstick swatches which I got few weeks back and interestingly Papaya punch was the most appreciated one.I first tried the colour without any base makeup on and it washed me out a bit so I kept it aside .Few days back I tried it again with my foundation on and read ahead to know my experience
About Sleek Makeup Matte Papaya Punch :-
Awaken your makeup with a True Colour Lipstick. Get high impact lips with our vitamin E enriched lipstick in a selection of matte and sheen finishes.
- Price – £4.99 or $6.49 (excluding shipping) for 3.5gm
- Packaging – It is wrapped up in a matte black packaging with the shade name written at its back. Shade name is written on the same lipstick colour sticker so one doesn’t have to open the lipstick cap to find out the shade.
Papaya Punch is completely matte and is little on the drying side but won’t make your lips get super dry.Shade last several hours on the lips .It does accentuate fine lines so needs good lip exfoliation before putting it on.
Sleek Makeup Matte Papaya Punch Lipstick Swatches:-
This shade is a mix of coral and pink but this shade is going to wash out some one above NS 45 .On a lighter skin tone it will look more orange than how it looks on me.
Matte lipsticks don’t give even application usually, so one needs to use a lip brush to spread it out.Some how it doesn’t look that coral in the below pic as it looked in reality. First pic justifies the right swatch.
What I like about Sleek Makeup Matte Papaya Punch Lipstick:-
- Soft matte orange coral shade
- Hides pigmentation
- Not overly drying
- Will suit both warm and cool skin tones.
- Stays 5-6 hours on my lips
What I do not like about Sleek Makeup Matte Papaya Punch Lipstick:-
- Doesn’t give even application
- Not easily available.(Only online on sleekmakeup.com)
- Accentuate fine lines.
Will I recommend it to others – Those who are comfortable with matte shade can try it out.Although uneven application is something which makes it less interesting.
Overall – 2.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Texture – 3/5
- Availability – 2.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- How NOT To Wear Makeup!!!
- MUA Cream Blush Yummy Review & Swatches
- My Makeup Story Entry 3 By Arja
- Faces Ultime Pro Shine on Eyeliner Emerald Dazzle Review & Swatches
- Wise She Magnet- Summer Skincare 101
- Seikisho Mask White By Kose Review
- Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Purple 06 Review & Swatches
- The New Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream India
- Peel Of Mask For Dry Skin – Suggestions
- MAC So Chaud Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour lip liner Rouge Soyeux 20 Review & Swatches