Hello Beautiful Ladies!!!
I am super excited for my new post, today I am going to review about the TRESemme Smooth & Shine Shampoo which I picked up when I didn’t get my Schwarzkopf professional range shampoo at nearby beauty salon. I heard a lot about the brand and I wanted to test it out for myself, so I picked up one.
- Price: INR 128 for 225ml bottle
- Shelf Life: 24 months
- Ingredients: Ingredients list is in the picture.
My Experience with TRESemme Smooth & Shine Shampoo :-
To begin with, I was expecting a good result, and guess what the results were good, as I was expected. It lathers in your hair at a very small quantity and it’s so smooth, all the way from applying to rinse it off, it does not tangle when you try running your fingers through those strands, neither does it break off and also rinse all excess oils and dirt during washing. The price is so affordable too, the packaging is good with a press -to-open cap. The texture of the shampoo is mild and not runny. It has a very soft floral fragrance, which stays on at least a day after wash.
What I like about TRESemme Smooth & Shine Shampoo:-
- Easily affordable
- Easily available
- Makes hair smooth
- Nice fragrance
- Requires very less amount
- Lathers easily
- Remove excess oil completely
What I didn’t like about TRESemme Smooth & Shine Shampoo:-
- It requires conditioner after wash (May results varies on hair types/ textures)
- It’s like any other shampoo available in the market
- Didn’t find anything like professional range shampoos
Will I Buy It Again: May be…because it’s an affordable product so whenever it need a shampoo in my budget, I’ll definitely buy it again, else I will keep trying and searching suitable shampoo for myself..
Hope you all like this post as well….
Have you tried TRESemme Smooth & Shine Shampoo?
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Canada Powder Brush Review
- 5 Fashion Trends To Avoid In 2013
- Calosoft Lotion Review
- 50 Most Beautiful Indian Mehendi Designs
- Wise She On Android
- My Aldo & Accessorize Bag Haul!
- My Makeup Journey Entry 6 By Chandani
- Where To Buy Argan Oil In India
- 3 Ways To Get Perfect Butts
- Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo Review
- My Makeup Journey Contest Entry 5 By Vani
- Olay Natural White Light Instant Glowing Fairness Cream Review
- Egg Patties – Wise She Weekend Treat
- Oriflame Wonder Color Lip Liner Perfect Pink Review & Swatches