Nowadays whenever I review a blush it reminds of Zee. With in a span of two years, I’ve lost the count of blushes she has reviewed on Wise She.She still talks about blushes on WhatsApp every now and then and may be secretly buying them too. It was Zee who suggested Wet and Wild blushes which are considered to be one of the best options of drugstore blushes.
Today I am reviewing Wet And Wild Blush Pearlescent Pink
About Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine :-
Sweep on this silky-smooth blush that strikes the perfect balance between a blendable transparent sheen and a radiant pop of maximum color. A special blend of treated nylon powders provides long-lasting color. Dermatologist-tested.
- Purchased From – Ebay
- Price – $3
- Packaging – Blush is housed in a little cheap packaging where it has a transparent cover and I always fear that it might break down. It’s quite sleek, not more than half an inch or so and it has all the ingredients written at its back. It comes with a brush which I didn’t like at all. It just gives streaky application.
Blush reminded me of Nars Orgasm and I am going to add it in my Nars orgasm dupe list. It’s a rosy pink blush with a bit of coral into it and very fine golden shimmer .Shimmer in the blush is very very fine and will not make you look like a disco ball unlike many drugstore blushes around.I used MAC 188 Small duo fibre face brush or Coastal Scents Classic Blush Brush to apply it .As glitter in this blush is not overpowering it looks very flattering .Also, this blush will be best for warm skin tone girls.
I should have included the brush picture as well as the outer packaging but my camera battery ran out .If you are interested in having a look at the crappy brush then my last post on Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine blush can help you out.
Texture of the blush is quite is smooth and blends out easily.I am extra careful with blushes which are shimmer based but working with this one was easy peasy.
This is how it looks on me.I can easily carry it during the day as well .It’s quite an every day blush.
Summing it up :-
What I like about Wet And Wild Pearlescent Pink Blush:-
- Highly pigmented
- Decently priced.
- Shimmer is not overpowering
- Smooth and easy to blend texture
- Dupe Of Nars Orgasm
What I do not like about Wet And Wild Pearlescent Pink Blush:-
- Brush is a total crap and you might end up looking like a shimmer ball if you use this brush.It’s better to use your fingers rather than than this.
- Not easily available in India but you can check out eBay.
Have you tried Wet And Wild Pearlescent Pink Blush?
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation- 4/5
- Staying Power – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review
- Clarins White Plus HP Emulsion Review & Swatches
- Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask India Review
- L’oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow Smoky For Blue Eyes Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- How To Stop Hair Sweating Out
- 15 Awesome Makeup Tips And Tricks
- Claire’s Cosmetics 5 Piece Brush Set Review
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair – DIY:
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night Crème Review