Gwyneth Paltrow once famously said: “Beauty to me is about being comfortable in your own
skin. That or a kick-ass red lipstick”.
When you are not feeling sexy, then just wear a red lipstick after taking a nice hot bath bath with a few drops of essential oil.There is something about red lipstick which makes you feel attractive and powerful.
If you don’t like striking red lipstick and prefer more pink, then a red lipstick with pink undertone can be a better choice .And how amazing it will be if the lipstick cost just $1.99
About Wet ‘n’ Wild Matte Lipstick Red Velvet:-
Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.
- Packaging – Packaging of the lipstick is not that sturdy and name of the lipstick is written at the bottom. It has a transparent cap and some how I always end up getting the lipstick on the cap edges.
- Texture – Pigmentation is simply fabulous. Just one swipe and you are good to go. It covers darkest of pigmentation and not that drying on me either. I am testing few other shades in this range and they are on the drier side .Tint makes my lips look naturally pinkish red but when you want to wipe off the lipstick completely, you might find the long lasting stain irritating. Although the lipstick lasts whole day long which is a plus.
- Staying Power – It stays for 3-4 hours on my lips laving a light pinkish tint behind .If I have a meal in between then the tint still survives for a while.
Wet ‘n’ Wild Matte Lipstick Red Velvet Swatches:-
It’s a red shade with pink undertones and gives semi matte finish. Lipstick glides beautifully and is smooth in application and is little less creamy then my previous shade which I tried. In spite of lacking in the creaminess, it doesn’t dry out my lips. Shade is bright but not a striking red something which one is comfortable wearing .
It’s a shade which will instantly add brightness to your face .Kind of shade which is apt for summers.
What I like about Wet ‘n’ Wild Matte Lipstick Red Velvet :-
- Decently priced
- Not drying on the lips
- Won’t settle into lip lines
- Semi matte finish
- Opaque Finish
What I do not like about Wet Wet ‘n’ Wild Matte Lipstick Red Velvet:-
- Cheap packaging
- Could have been more creamier
- Not available in India
Wise She Rating -3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Texture – 3.5/5
- Packaging -3/5
- Staying Power – 3.5/5
Have you tried Wet “n” Wild Matte Lipstick Red Velvet ?
Also checkout the Wet N Wild lipsticks
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor Burgandy Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Tejasvi Ubtan Review
- Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub Review
- How To Speed Up Morning Beauty Routine
- My Makeup Journey – Conest Entry 1
- Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick Matte Pink Freeze Review & Swatches
- Best Lipstick Under 500/$10 – Suggestions
- Happy April’s Fool’s Day!!
- Trend Alert: Animal Printed Footwear
- Khadi Neem Sat Herbal Shampoo Review
- Shiseido The Makeup Lifting Foundation SPF16 Light Ivory Review