Aroma Magic has been repackaging a lot of their boring white stuff into really funky packs, and this one is one such. I am no stranger to Blossom Kochhar’s products… indeed, I distinctly remember the times I would almost always pick up a glossy pack from her counter, and when I found that she has relaunched a lot of her old favorites, like the grapefruit face wash and other things, in new packages, my enthusiasm knew no bounds.
About Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash:-
A mild & soothing face wash. Its gentle & soothing ingredients help to clean, nourish &moisturise the skin. Suited for all ages.
- Quantity: 50 ml.
- Price: 65/-
My Take on Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash:
Officially speaking, whenever I think of strawberry face wash, my mind hooks on to the lakme one. It did when I was checking this one out too. The product is packaged nicely, but for some reason the color reminds me of the Lakme fruit blast one, only this one has pretty flowers on it (Blossom-ed out??) smelled strongly of strawberries, and I was slightly turned off by it, as it was pretty much lingering even after an hour of application. The consistency is quite thin and the color is faintly red, and you only need a bit to lather up. The body of the package is semi-transparent, so you can check how much product is left, and is travel-friendly. The flip top cap keeps everything hygienic.
The face wash does not remove all my makeup and I do need to use a toner and moisturizer after it, as it does leave my skin feeling slightly dry. I did not find much nourishing here, and I shudder to think what will happen if dry skinned girls use this. It is however gentle, and has not broken me out. So points there too!
What I like about Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash:-
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Does not break me out
What I don’t like about Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash:
- Very strong smell
- Leaves my skin slightly dry
Verdict: Overall very average as face wash which I will not be repurchasing. AM should tone down the smell a bit.
Have you tried Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash?
You might like reading these also:-
- Clinique Brown Gel Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shimmer Touch Melange Eyeshadow 36 Emerald Stone Review
- Lakme PopTints Lip Tint Candy Kiss Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nomarks Face Wash for Pimpled and Pimple Prone Skin Review
- DIY – Mint Hair Mask
- MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil More to Love Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Pop Tint Orange Tease Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Wicked Orange Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Ponds BB Cream India Review
- Strawberry.Net Unboxed Product Offer
- Sri Devi Eye Makeup