I have always been an Aroma Magic fan, and their recent decision to relaunch a few of their products with new, funky packaging has made me quite happy. Indeed, when a company makes their products more recognizable and fun, it makes them more attuned to the crowd’s needs. This is one of the things I have recently liked in several known brands, who are trying to rediscover themselves.
The sunblock that they have recently revamped is one of the favorites from their line, and is part of their signature range. The instructions that come with this are clear – you have to knead the packaging from outside first before you squeeze out some onto your palm after opening the flip top.The reason is simple – as natural products tend to separate, this will help everything come together before application. Like all sunscreens, you are supposed to apply this about 15 minutes before going out.
- Price: 290/-
- Quantity: 100 ml.
My take on Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion with SPF 30:-
As I am a sunblock-compact-makeup-run girl, I apply this quite regularly before I put on my makeup. I clean my face and then apply this over it. I have realized that I do not need a moisturizer when I use this.
The texture of the product is slightly whipped… reminds me of foam-based products, and quite strangely of Vicco Turmeric. It applies easily, is easily absorbed and does not leave my face shiny like many other culprits. Instead, it does tend to tamp down the oiliness of my skin and gives me a matte-look for a couple of hours. Although the effect does not last very long, and my nose is pink, I tend to blame that on my naturally oily skin which is not a good thing. It does prevent me from tanning and does it job for a good period of time. The basic re-application rule is also marked – after 90 minutes in the sun, you must reapply, which is the standard norm.
I find the fragrance of the product quite appealing. It is very soothing and gentle. I like that a lot. I am using this for 2-3 weeks now, and I love the fact that this is one of the sunblocks my oily skin has not given me any trouble with.
What I like about Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion with SPF 30:-
- Travel-friendly smart packaging
- Does not break me out
- Mattes my skin for a while
- Has a nice fragrance
- Easily available
What I don’t like about Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion with SPF 30:-
- Product tends to separate inside tub so squeeze before application
Verdict: Overall, this is an affordable product you can use everyday.
Have you tried What I like about Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion with SPF 30?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Makeup Twist Up Eye Pencil 648 Gold Review & Swatches
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade – Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD – Emerald Illusion
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet – How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review