Summer = oily, greasy scalp and hair. I even cut most of my hair off because I was so tired and sick of the greasy hair sticking to my head. And then I spied AM Triphla Shampoo one day, and decided to give it a try. The SA told me that this would really be good for my hair.
Cut to three weeks later when the bottle is nearly over. What do you think my reaction is?
About Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo:-
This gentle shampoo deep cleanses, moisturizes and conditions hair without upsetting the pH balance of the scalp. Enables hair cuticle and scalp to breathe easily. Also adds volume, body and shine.
- Quantity: 120 ml.
- Price: 75/-
My take on Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo:-
The packaging is done simply, and the pack has a flip top cap. However, as it is not transparent, I generally can’t tell how much remains in the bottle. It is not very travel-friendly, as it has leaked once while commuting. So, no prizes can be given there. However, this might only be in my unfortunate case.
The consistency of the shampoo is runny and it is a transparent leaf-green colored product. There is a strong herbal smell, which some might like. I personally don’t like it much. A little bit goes a long way, and I generally mix it with a bit of water in a mug before applying it all over my hair and scalp, wait a minute, and then wash it off.
I was not expecting much from this shampoo, to tell the truth. I never solely shampoo, because it makes my hair dry, but to check whether this shampoo did the job of deep cleansing and conditioning, I decided to not condition my hair the first two times I used it. Yikes! The shampoo made my hair quite dry, and I disliked it a lot, so I decided to use a conditioner. However, it does tend to clean up my hair pretty well.
The good news is, this keeps my oily scalp quite clean, dry and non-itchy, a development that happens during the summer. If used with a conditioner, then this shampoo does fairly well, and smooth out my hair pretty easily. I like the fact that in the three weeks of using this virtually every other day, I have not seen any issues with my hair.
What I like about Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo:-
- Cleans hair and scalp well
- A little goes a long way
- Good for itchy scalp
What I don’t like about Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo:-
- Not very travel-friendly
- Needs conditioner afterwards
- Rating: 3.5/5
- Verdict: I can recommend this for oily hair and scalp, but yes, only with a good conditioner afterwards.
Have you tried Aroma Magic Triphla Shampoo?
You might like reading these also:-
- Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash Review
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner Review
- Soft Arabian Princess Look – To Tell You From Afar
- Colobar Creme Touch Lipstick Sienna A Magic Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Six Colored Eye Pencils Under Rs 250 or $5
- Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel Review
- MUA Gel Eyeliner Tribe Review & Swatches
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Winner
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lady At Play Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Best Makeup Book Suggestions
- The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel Review
- Clinique Brown Gel Eyeliner Review & Swatches