As you may know, I am not a big foundation fan. I do not use it at all. The fact is, till date I haven’t walked out of the house wearing a foundation other than my wedding day. But you may also know that I am a beauty junkie. I am a hoarder of makeup. I bought this foundation from Bourjois Paris off the shelf sometime ago. Here is what I think about it.
The color that I picked is #34 Beige Rose. This color suited best on my skin. FYI I am NC 26 in MAC. The color is of course skin color but with a light tint of pink in it. I am not completely yellow tone, but a mix of both so suits me fine.
It comes in a unique packaging. It is like a pen. Had a button at the bottom and a brush at the other end. When you press the button small quantity of foundation comes onto the brush which you can apply directly without requiring any other brush.
That’s the swatch on my skin.
Bourjois Paris Brush Foundation 34 Beige Rose Swatch:-
Spread on the skin. You can see the difference in color.
What I like about Bourjois Paris – Brush Foundation:-
- Decent formula.
- Spreads well.
- Doesn’t look chalky.
- Unique Packaging.
- Travel Friendly.
What I don’t like about Bourjois Paris – Brush Foundation:-
- Dry for my skin. Will suit oily skin type.
- Brush isn’t that great. I need my other foundation brush for proper blending.
- Doesn’t have a lot of color range, just about 5-6. We are spoilt by MAC.
- Overall rating: 3.5/5
- Price: INR 1120/ – (I got it at a discount of 50%)
- Will I repurchase: Donno why I bought this one, duh!!
- Where did I get it from: Off the shelf.
- This is how it looks on me: Before and After
Have you tried Bourjois Paris Brush Foundation 34 Beige Rose?
You might like reading these also:-
- Pure Rose Water – Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches
- Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Haute Couture
- Things To Learn From Celebrities -Beauty & Fashion Blunders
- Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Review
- Coastal Scents Duo Defining Wand Platinum/Aztec Review & Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Universal Review & Swatches