Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy Review & Swatch
Hey guys how are you all?
Chambor products are well known for their quality products and I love this brand for the way it caters to my makeup needs.
Today I shall bring forth a blush from chambor; the blush’s shade is very unique. Read on to know how I feel about this blush.
About Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy:-
•Sheer, sun-kissed color.
•Ultra- fine, builds effortlessly and spreads evenly.
It is subtle blush with silky long-wearing texture
- Price: 545 for 6gm
- Shelf Life: 3 years.
- Directions for use: Glide the brush over the silky powder and blend easily from the center of the cheekbone towards the temple to give your face a flawless, natural finish.
Texture: It is a powder blush which is not at all chalky. It has a silky feel to it when applied and blends easily. Though it has got some golden shimmers in it, still it manages to look graceful without looking gritty or OTT.
Packaging: The blush comes in a glossy blue plastic case which snap shuts. The case has got the chambor signature logo embossed in silver on the case. The blush comes with a mini brush and a built in small mirror. The packaging is really compact and travel friendly.
My take on Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy:-
Chambor blusher 57 star candy is a very unique shade of earthy pink with golden shimmers scattered on it. Well I really find it very cute and the very first sight of the product appealed to me.
The texture is amazingly smooth & soft inspite of being a powder blush and I adore it for this. It blends like a dream without many efforts.
This particular shade of blush is really long staying.
The brush that comes with the blush is not scratchy but still it is too small to be used as a blush applicator. The brush is really not of any use to me.
The shade Star Candy is apt for all skin tones as a highlighter but I am afraid that as a blush the color might not show up on wheatish and duskier complexions.
Only very fair skin tones will find it easy to flaunt it as a blush.
What I like about Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy:-
- •Worth the money spent.
- •Perfect for everyday look.
- •Travel friendly.
- •Mirror makes it convenient for on the go touch ups.
- •Blends easily.
- •Long wearing.
- •Not tested on animals.
- •As a highlighter, will suit all Indian skin tones.
What I don’t like abo Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy:-
- •The brush that comes with it is of no good use.
- •Duskier to wheatish skin tones may not love it as a blush.
- •Shimmer may not be liked by some.
Will I repurchase: This particular product is going to last me pretty long.But I will definitely recommend it to all.
You might like reading these also:-
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Native Review & Swatches
- Basics: Blush Guide For Every Face Shape
- 5 L’oreal Superliner Gelmatic Pen Eyeliners Review & Swatches
- 3 Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush Swatches
- IWB Weight Loss Program-Registrations Open
- Save, Spend & Splurge Wise She- Primers For Oily Skin
- Lakme Enrich Satins #128 Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 3 Lipstick Experiments To Try This Week
- 10 Faces Ultime Pro Longwear Lipstick Shades, Review & Swatches
- Mac Frost Lipstick New York Apple Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Chaos Review & Swatche