A few months ago I posted a Chambor haul post. I’ve been using all the products and I believe it’s a perfect time to review them.
First up is probably the most popular item in my haul, it’s the Star Candy Blush!
Chambor describes it as subtle blush with silky long-wearing texture.
Cost– Rs.545/- for 6gms.
My experience with Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy:-
- Color: Sheer pink with gold shimmer, it gives a nice glow which looks quite natural just like your skin has been sun kissed. It’s great for everyday wear, and when you want to show that you are naturally blessed with glowing skin all year round It also can be used as an highlighter.
- Texture: It’s a powder blush but can be mixed with a moisturizer for a creamy finish; honestly I haven’t tried it yet. But I prefer the powdery version more.
- Packaging: It comes in a royal blue box with the blush name on the side and ingredients on the back.
The product comes in a sturdy blue case with a chambor symbol in the front and the name on the backside.
The brush is not that useful but it can come handy when there is need to re-apply. It is quite light and sturdy and you can conveniently slip it into your purse, it also has a small mirror; ideal for the minor touch ups .
Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy Swatches:-
In short Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy :-
- Great value for money
- Perfect for everyday/natural look
- Travel friendly and convenient to carry for touch ups
- Lasts for a long time and has a shelf life of 3 years
- Easily bendable
- Long wearing
- No animal ingredients
- Personally I feel it will suit all skin types
I know some of you have already tried this blush and would agree that it is not to be missed. And if you haven’t tried it yet, what are you waiting for? Give it a try!
Have you tried Chambor Blusher 57 Star Candy Review ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 MAC Products Which I Am Obsessed About
- Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Signature Collection Fragrance Mist Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Gloss One Shine Day Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream Review
- Krylon Gel Eye Liner Pencil Deep Brown Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Grand Dame Review, Swatches & FOTD