Clarins has always been a brands that I have had on and off relationship with. There was time when I used many Clarins products. I have tried their CTM, make up removers etc. But then I quit it completely. Again through an event I got some samplers of some of their products. Here is a review of Clarins Gentle Foaming Facewash with Cottonseed
About Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanse With Cotton Seed:-
Nourishing your skin and keeping it moisturized, this cleanser will keep your skin free from pollutants, debris that is clogging your skin and all factors that are bringing down the beauty of your skin. Cleansing your skin just got easier as this Clarins cleanser will take away makeup from your skin and deep clean your face so it is refreshed. The clean rinse formula of this cleansing milk will neutralise drying effects of hard water so you enjoy softer skin and a smoother final finish always. Made of natural and organic ingredients, this cleansing milk is suitable for men and women with sensitive and dry skin.
My take on Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cotton Seed:
This face wash is meant for Normal to Combination Skin. Which works superb on me in this weather. Coz my skin is almost normal and not dry anymore.
As its name suggests it’s a gentle facewash, with foaming effect that washes the face squeaky clean in no time. The texture is very soft almost like a cream. It also moisturisers the skin and hydrates it. After the wash I not only feel clean but also soft and supply. It foams up very well with little water. The foam is not watery like soap but thick like a cream. Spreads very well on the face almost like a face mask.
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cotton Seed Ingredients:-
It is lightly fragrant. It does smell a little like cotton. The smell of fresh cloth and some more floral whiff to it.
Mine is a 20ml sampler in a tube packaging. The full size also comes in a similar packaging of 125ml.Its a full white tube with red lettering on it.
What I like about Clarins Gentle Foaming Facewash with Cottonseed:-
- Washes faces squeaky clean.
- Gentle washing
- Moisturizing and hydrating.
- Foams well.
- Creamy texture
- Smells good
- Need very little quantity.
What I don’t like about Clarins Gentle Foaming Facewash with Cottonseed:
- Only and only price.
- Overall rating: 4.5/5 ( 0.5 minus for price only)
- Price: INR 1300/- Approx (It’s crazy for a face wash)
- Where I got it from: Sampler at an event.
- That’s the quantity I need.
Texture when spread on the skin.
Have you tried Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cotton Seed?
You might like reading these also:-
- Six Colored Eye Pencils Under Rs 250 or $5
- Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel Review
- MUA Gel Eyeliner Tribe Review & Swatches
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Winner
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lady At Play Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Best Makeup Book Suggestions
- The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel Review
- Clinique Brown Gel Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shimmer Touch Melange Eyeshadow 36 Emerald Stone Review
- Lakme PopTints Lip Tint Candy Kiss Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nomarks Face Wash for Pimpled and Pimple Prone Skin Review