While we all are soaking up the sun this summer it’s a very good time for some earthy looks too.
These are the basic earth colors:
We all have some or more of these colors in our wardrobe. They are the most soothing and calming colors in the palette.
These colors have to be very well paired with the right accessories, accents and colors. If not they make look boring and dull.
Here are a few earth inspirations that I liked.
Earth inspired Jewellery:
Earth Inspired Lifestyle:
Earth Inspired Makeup:
For my earth inspired makeup I use Clinique Gel Eyeliner in Brown.
It’s dark brown gel eyeliner with a slight shimmer to it. The formula is smooth and applies evenly. The color settles quickly so smudging after its dried becomes difficult. If you need to smudge it, it has to be done quickly. The color stays on for a good 10-12 hours easily. It doesn’t irritate the eye at all.
It comes in a small glass tub with a steel and plastic lid. Making it quiet travel friendly. There is also a small, really small brush that comes along with this. But it isn’t all that great, its quiet soft. I need a firm bristle brush with my gel eyeliners.
The only drawback I see in this liner is that it tends to dry up if kept open for long. So while you are using it and you are taking your own sweet time to deck up your eyes, ensure that you fasten the lid of the tub or put the tub upside down, so it has minimal contact with air.
What I like about Clinique Gel Eyeliner Brown:
- Color. Earth yet glamorous.
- Formula – irritation free and smooth.
- Fragrance free
- Cute packaging
- Travel friendly
What I don’t like about Clinique Gel Eyeliner Brown:
- Dries up if exposed to air
- Brush that comes along isn’t that great, other than the size.
Overall rating: 3.5/5
Price: INR 2100/- I think) – I had picked it about a year ago when there was no Krylon in my life.
Where did I buy it from: Clinique counter, Inorbit Mall, Mumbai.
Will I repurchase: No way. I have Krylon now.
This is how it looks on me:
Have you tried Clinique Gel Eyeliner Brown?
You might like reading these also:-
- Wise She Magnet – How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- Pond’s White Beauty Tan Removal Scrub Review
- Pure Rose Water – Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches
- Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Haute Couture