I am so exciting to share with you my first Dior makeup product. I never tried Dior before and always thought that these high-end brands are created for European skin tone so never tried them before. Dior had so much to offer and I wanted it all. But I thought picking up individual makeup product would be more expensive. The SA told me that this palette is a hit from Dior and has most of everything to complete a makeup look.
- Price– $65
It is basically a travel palette and contains the following colors and accessories-
- Concealer (Light Beige)
- Natural Glow Sculpting Powder Makeup (#020 Light Beige) + Sponge
- Dior Blush (#830A Touch of Blush) + Brush
- Eyeshadows (#852, #501, #689, #836, #959) +Double Ended Applicator
- Mascara (#090 Black Extase)
- Mini Crayon Eyeliner Pencil (#090 Black)
- Mini Crayon Eyebrow Pencil (#453 Sand)
- Dior Addict Lip Maximizer – High Volume Lip Plumper (#001 Pink – Collagen Activ)
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss (#270, #680) + Double Ended Applicator
The palette comes in a navy blue velvet case inside the cardboard box. The palette is black plastic with Dior embossed on it with silver. The flip top has a full mirror and there are two compartments. Upper one holds all makeup products while the lower plate stores all the accessories. It has a separate flap covering the lip products to secure them from getting messy due to other products.
What I like about Dior Color Designer All-In-One Makeup Palette:
- The concealer is creamy and smooth. The best thing about it is that it is very close to my skin tone. And so is the compact powder. The single blush is a soft pink color with very fine shimmers in it, it does not show much applied and I am not a huge fan of it. It also has five eye shadows – all shimmery and highly pigmented. It’s more of a neutral collection. I use the pink and cream one as highlighters. The mini mascara is just perfect for on the go.
- I liked the idea of adding a lip plumper to the palette; it has collagen and hence makes lips appear a bit plumper. The two glosses idea is not too great; I am a lipstick person so I would have preferred to have a gloss and a lip color.
- The lower tray is so helpful, it contains all the brushes one needs to apply makeup, they are tiny and not the finest but will still work on the go. The eyeliner is super smooth and much pigmented, great product for eyes. The eyebrow pencil is pigmented too but the sand shade does not really match unless I want my eyebrows to look brown.
What I don’t like about Dior Color Designer All-In-One Makeup Palette:-
- It does not come with an actual lip color in a lipstick form, there are just glosses.
- Brushes quality needs improvement. They do not do justice with brand’s quality.
Do I recommend this palette? – Yes, it’s a good high-end makeup put together palette; Very smooth and extremely pigmented. Great for traveling and small purse sizes
Have you tried Dior Color Designer All-In-One Makeup Palette?
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Makeup Twist Up Eye Pencil 648 Gold Review & Swatches
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade – Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD – Emerald Illusion
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet – How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review