I had written about EA Prevage range earlier and about the Anti Aging Body Lotion. Read review at below link
Here is a review about the Eyes Serum from the same range.
The Prevage range from EA is positioned as an anti-aging solution for all age groups. It contains Idebenone which is the higest level of anti-oxidant. The range has variants from moisturizers for face and body, to lash serums and sun screens.
I loved the body lotion and now I love the eye serum. I have tried ampteen eye serum for the fine lines and crow’s feet under my eyes. I have applied so many of them. But none of them seem to work on me. When checked with the brand they say it will take 2-3 months to show results. Hello so by that time I finish the product and it doesn’t work and I buy one more. What marketing tactic is this? I need results.
Then I got this sampler from EA at an event. I started using it and have been using it for about 15 days now. And for the first time I can see my eyes fresher in the morning. My skin seems healthier around the eye. Generally it’s lifeless and dull there. Thats another story that I forget to apply it at night many a time so I tend to miss it. But the bottom line is that it works!!
The lotion is yellow in color. Medium consistency unlike the name serum. It like a cream. It spread very well. Doesn’t leave eye oily and sticky. I love the smell coz it smells oranges. I need just a small dot for the entire eye. So it will last me long. I have got a tiny winy sampler that has last me over 15 days.
The packaging of the entire range is in silverish grey and yellow. The main container is grey with yellow mouth and translucent caps. The packaging is quite unique and smart. Needless to say very attractive and it stands out.
What I like about Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti Aging Serum – Eye:
- Leaves skin around my eyes fresh and hyderated in the morning.
- Need small quantity so will last long.
What I don’t like about Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti Aging Serum – Eye:
- Price. It’s whooping expensive.
Overall rating: 4.5/5
Price: I got 3ml pack free. Otherwise the full size product should be close to 4.5k-5k.
Will I repurchase: I want to but I have to check my pocket. It’s very expensive. Maybe I will get some more samplers
Have you tried Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti Aging Serum – Eye?
You might like reading these also:-
- Things To Learn From Celebrities -Beauty & Fashion Blunders
- Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Review
- Coastal Scents Duo Defining Wand Platinum/Aztec Review & Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Universal Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Antioxidant Berry Review
- MAC Archies Girl’s Collection OH OH OH Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Kitten Heels!
- My Birthday On Instagram
- 8 Surprising Reasons you’re Not Losing Weight
- Avon Naturals Lime Brightening Cleanser
- M.A.C Introduces A New Formula Mineralize Moisture Fluid Foundation:Now in stores
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Body Total