Fem has always been good at their fairness bleach range and this time an ammonia free bleach . I am reviewing an ammonia free herbal bleach from fem. After using fem herbal bleach from quite a long time now, I came across this turmeric herbal bleach which is ammonia free. Yeah! an herbal bleach with goodness of turmeric and that too ammonia free.so, there was no reason to skip the product. lets find out how it worked for me.
About Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach:-
What’s new in turmeric herbal fairness crème bleach?
Inspired from home made ubtan, the new fem turmeric & milk removes dead cells and sun tan, lightens skin tone and gives healthy fairness.
A question always arises in minds of first time users about how to use bleach safely. This is because they tend to get confused with the mixing ration of the crème and activator. Understanding this problem, fem introduces an innovative- Fem Safe.Use Spoon, a premeasured spoon for both crème and activator powder. Fem SafeUse Spoon ensures a safe and convenient bleaching experience. With Fem Bleach enjoy healthy fairness with care.
Price: - Rs 50 for 24g ( 21gm crème and 3gm activator)
- Crème Bleach:
- Hydrogen peroxide, propylene glycol, stearic acid, perfume, turmeric oleoresin
- Powder Activator:
- Potassium persulphate, skimmed milk powder, turmeric oleoresin
Shelf Life : 18 months
My Experience with Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach :
According to the instructions on the leaflet given along with the product, I just washed my face with plain water. Mixed the crème and activator according to the Fem SafeUse Spoon provided and applied the bleach all over the face and neck. The results came out amazing, being honest I really didn’t expected the bleach to work really well for neck considering the results of their Fem Herbal Bleach but I just picked it up for the ammonia free factor. But the bleach worked really well both for me and my mum. The bleach actually worked on tanning and one good thing was that it didn’t turned the facial hairs very golden (catty look types) even when we found the activator measuring spoon a bit larger according to us. As the bleach is really mild, may be that’s why they have given accurate activator measure spoon.
All in all we both found the bleach to be really nice and upto its claims. I didn’t got any negative effects after using this on my sensitive skin (like I usually get with any other bleach out there). Summing the pros and cons.
What I like about Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach:-
- Really mild
- Ammonia free
- Herbal Bleach
- No negative effects seen on my face (neither on my mom’s)
- Effectively hides suntan
- SafeUse spoon provided makes it easy to mix crème and bleach in right proportion
- Don’t turn hair very golden (this can be a con for people with dark facial hairs )
What I don’t like about Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach:-
- May not work on really dark facial hairs
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Note: Porcelein fair beauties should try out saffron bleach from the same range. Turmeric one is for fair skinned ones and Pearl herbal bleach for wheatish to dark.
- Verdict: I would say, give it a try. I found it really nice.
- For first time users, do check it out, am sure you will love it but don’t forget to do a patch test before applying to your face.
Have you tried Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach?
You might like reading these also:-
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet – How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- Pond’s White Beauty Tan Removal Scrub Review
- Pure Rose Water – Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review