1)Apply a liquid matte foundation evenly all over your face for a flawless finish.
2) Lighten the colour as you move up to the crease and soften the edges with a clean brush.
3)Follow it up with a matte compact
4) Draw a barely there line on your upper eyelids with a liquid eyeliner.Sweep your eyelashes with a few generoud coats of volumising mascara.
5)Use an eye primer as base.Mix a blue matte eyeshadow and brush it over your lids
6) Finish off by dusting a hint of brozer onto your cheekbones to warm up your complexion.
Insider trick – If you’re the experimenting kind, ditch your regular black winged eyeliner look and draw a slash of turquoise blue or green on your upper eyelids just above the crease.
1).Givency Paris Magic Khol – 1075
2)Lakme absolute white intense two way compact – INR 550.
3) Faces canada I-Shine eyeshadow Quartet Blue – INR 599
You might like reading these also:-
- Clarins White Plus HP Emulsion Review & Swatches
- Lakme Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Mask India Review
- L’oreal One Sweep Eyeshadow Smoky For Blue Eyes Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- How To Stop Hair Sweating Out
- 15 Awesome Makeup Tips And Tricks
- Claire’s Cosmetics 5 Piece Brush Set Review
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair – DIY:
- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Night Crème Review
- Cream Satin Padded Ribbon Hangers
- Amway Perfect Mauve Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Celebrity Style Guide