May be an year ago, I could not even imagine sometime soon I would use colors for my eyes. Wise she has brought so many changes in my choice and attitude in dressing. Well, I used to feel so weird when people bought and showed on blogs those eyeshadows in black, red, green, yellow, orange…!!! My only confused question was how can these joker like colors be used!! Then I started realizing such colors combine amazingly with other colors and the entire look and feel changes. So, I too have a brownish red eye shadow with me. Now, I have changed my idea about a joker color. .
Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55 is one such pick of mine. .
My experience with Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55:
- Package: Needless to say, freedom system eyeshadows from Inglot is a square pan sealed in a thin transparent plastic case. It gives the idea that the squre pan has been laminated.
Shade: AMC 55 is more of brown, with lot of red mixed too. It has golden shiny sparkles. The gold sparkles
- Texture and Pigmentation: The eyeshadow is more of matte to look. It does not give the silky finish. On its own, when swatch tested, this shade will not impress any one. I am sure about it. It felt powdery and a sweep of dust on my wrist for the first time. But, on a base the eyeshadow is very impressive and when on a neutral colored base it is even more appealing. The hand swatches image give you a better idea.
Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55 Swatches:-
Stays still where ever it is applied. It does not transfer anywhere else. Does not even fades off easily.
I feel this shade forms a mild bridal color.
- Rating: 4/5
- Price: Rs.300
What I like about Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55:
- Freedom system of choosinh anything you want.
- Costs only Rs.300.
- Lot of options from this range and brand.
- AMC 55 is a nice bridal/traditional color.
- The shade easily blends with other colors.
What I don’t like about Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55:
- Cannot be used alone or without a base.
- When used without base, it is dusty and least pigmented.
- Not a travel friendly pan.
- The palette for the pans is priced too much.
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 55 ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade – Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD – Emerald Illusion
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Wise She Magnet – How To Get Aqua Eyes
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone