This fresh, floral scent brings to mind a frosted spring morning with an aura of dew laden flowers. Happy fans will certainly love Happy in Bloom, which features the floral heart of the one and only Happy fragrance coupled with chilled, watery notes that give a off a clean and cool feeling.
THE MAJOR PLAYERS
Clinique Happy in Bloom is a fresh, frosty floral that opens up with notes of yellow plum, a cocktail of frozen fruit, and watery green
notes for a crisp introduction. Notes of muguet, white freesia and a mimosa accord from the original Happy, lend a tactile nuance of petals.Transparent amber and white wood provide depth with a natural feminine softness.
Inspired by Clinique’s very own iconic floral packaging, beautiful pastel flowers in this simple glass spray bottle for Happy in Bloom captures the feeling of a world suddenly in bloom.
Happy in Bloom will be available for a limited time at all Clinique stores and counters in India from June 2013 onwards for a retail price of INR 2,900 (50ml) / INR 1,850 (30ml)
You might like reading these also :-
- Peter Thomas Roth Massaging Bar Review
- Orange Lipstick For Dark Skin – Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Intenso in Equilibrista Review
- LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter Review
- Wise She Sunday Blog Sale
- 8 Lakme Absolute Poptints Collection Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Strawberry Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Review
- Tempting Offer Of The Day From Strawberry.net
- My Colorbar and MAC Haul: Summer brights!
- Sleek Stiletto Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD