Most of us keep experimenting with our daily essentials like facewash, shampoo, soaps, body wash, body lotions and conditioners. I too keep trying many of them. Actually anything that hits the market and that people rave about. I came across John Frieda products through my BFF. She had been using it for some time and highly recommended it to me. Till then I was using Tony and Guy and finally got bored of it. I picked John Frieda shampoo and conditioner and started using it. Shampoo was ok but I loved the conditioner.
Here are the ingredients:
I have colored hair. Not global but streaks so I have to use a color hair shampoo and conditioner. I picked this John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner. Like most conditioner it softens the hair after the shampoo and gives it the nice bounce. But what’s unique about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner is that it illuminates the hair and gives an amazing shine to the hair. Like what a hair gloss serum would do to your hair. It leaves the hair not only soft and supple but also glossy and shiny. I love the effect.
Directions and other details:-
The consistency of the conditioner is also thicker than the usual. So it’s not runny and you need very little quantity. One tube lasts me a good 2-3 months.
The packaging is a large tube. While it’s a large tube it also light weight unlike a bottle. So if you travelling for long you can carry it along.
It smells nice. Donno like what. Floral I think and the fragrance lingers on the hair for long.
What I like about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner:-
- Super illuminates the hair.
- Leaves hair soft and supple.
- Light weight packaging
- Smells nice and stays on.
- Thick consistency.
- Need very little quantity.
What I don’t like about John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner:-
- Maybe a little expensive as many options available in the market.
- Availability. It can be sources from selected stores or online only.
- Overall rating: 4.8/5
- Price: INR 450/- 250ml
- Will I repurchase: Sure will this is my 3rd or 4th tube already.
- Do you see the gloss on my hair? Yes, it really works. Check for yourself.
I have earlier used John Frieda Sheer Blonde when I had blonde streaks. Will review it soon.
Have you tried John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner ?
You might like reading these also:-
- No.7 Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer Review & Swatches
- Essence Colour And Go Nail Polish Oh My Glitter 133 Review and Swatches
- Pond’s no Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Foam Review
- MET Ball 2013
- Sleek Makeup Twist Up Eye Pencil 648 Gold Review & Swatches
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade – Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD – Emerald Illusion
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches:
- The Body Shop Facial Brush with Lid Review
- Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review
- Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Review, Swatches & FOTD