This lip gloss was gifted to me by my friend Vandana who was with me in MBA. She was in Mumbai that time when I told her to get me this. As we never got the chance to meet each other for an year, she kept it with her for so long that I had almost forgotten about it. She now is trying to set her designer boutique business and is busy and super talented and very intelligent (SRCC topper) .Hopefully! I will be showing you some of her amazing work soon .
Coming to the Kiehl’s lip gloss golden berry:-
About Kiehl’s Lip Gloss Golden Berry:-`
Unusually creamy, Yet Light, Sheer and Glossy
Our “simply mahvelous” formula is made with natural extracts of Mango and Grape Seed, Rose Hips and Apricot Kernal. This non-sticky gloss hydrates lips and restores their suppleness as anti-oxidants help preserve a healthy appearance.
Price – I think it is around INR 700 ($12) in the store but you can get it on strawberry @ INR 553 here with free shipping although shade is different there.
Packaging – It comes in a squeeze tube and has a slant tip mouth with all the ingredients mentioned on it. It also has a manufacturing date written which makes these brands trustworthy.
My experience with Kiehl’s Lip Gloss:-
Lip gloss is not berry in shade but more of pinkish reddish shade with very very fine golden shimmer in it.Shimmer in the gloss is only visible when you swatch the product ..It’s a completely non sticky gloss and is on the creamier side.It’s light weight and has fruity fragrance which smells yumm.
In the swatch below it appears quite pigmented and tempting but if you have real pigmented lips then it will turn out more like a milky pink shade.I prefer to top it with lipstick to add touch of rosiness to my lips.It keeps my lips hydrated for 3-4 hours but like most glosses, it won’t survive a meal.
What I like about Kiehl’s Lip Gloss Golden Berry :-
- Its sleek and the shade is pretty but not berry
- Its light weight and non sticky
- It’s little creamy when compared to usual glosses and that’s the reason it bleeds less.
- If you love topping lip glosses on lipstick then you will like this shade.
- It’s hydrating
What I do not like about Kiehl’s Lip Gloss Golden Berry:-
- It won’t be liked by those who have pigmented lips.It will look more of a milk reddish pink on them.People with non pigmented lips might consider it as their HG .
- Although it has just 15ml of product but it will last you long.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 3.5/5
- Packaging – 3.5/5(Wish it came with an applicator)
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
P.S – I am not getting the Weekend feeling.Don’t know why.May be its the heat.How about you ?
Have you tried Kiehl’s Lip Gloss ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Bags Online Shopping India
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Henna Paste At Home
- Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach Review – Ammonia Free
- 6 New & Must Have Coral Lipstick Shades In India
- Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash Review
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner Review
- Soft Arabian Princess Look – To Tell You From Afar
- Colobar Creme Touch Lipstick Sienna A Magic Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Six Colored Eye Pencils Under Rs 250 or $5
- Palmolive THERMAL SPA Mineral Massage Shower Gel Review