Few weeks back we all Wise She friends were talking in the group about Lakme pop tints and how we all would like to try at least one of them. Problem was the price which was not justifying the pop tints. I still understand if a lipstick costs INR 800 but a pop tint is seriously little too much.
Another thing which was interesting was that when we swatched them here, everybody wanted to buy atleast one Ek try to banta hai .
About Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush :-
Lakmé Absolute POP TINTS, a high performance make-up collection of lip tints in shades of summer, including bright orange, vivacious pink and flaming red for that amazing “read-my-lips” pout and nail tints in pastel tones of blue, green and corals.These thick creamy pencils in 8 pop shades deliver rich deep color and incredible shine in just a stroke, to give you lips that pop like it should.
Price – INR800
Packaging – Pop tint is housed in a matte black packaging with a cheap looking plastic transparent cap.Name of the shade is written on its bottom and to identify the shade easily they have mentioned the shade name on the packaging with similar lip tint colour.
Lakme pop tint is a combination of both of lip stain and a lip balm. It hydrates lips and gives me that instant urge to re apply it after every two hours. Most impressive thing with the lip tint is their pigmentation which is quite high. Unlike other lip stains, I do not need to work a bit hard to cover up the pigmentation. One or two swipes and I am good to go. Also, it’s really hot in my part of the world and it just doesn’t budge once it is set .
Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush Swatches:-
Don’t mistook Plum rush with plum shade .It’s a glossy cherry red shade with very very fine silver shimmer in it. Also shades turns out much lighter than what I expected in the tube, which is fine with me since it’s much more wearable than I anticipated. It gives a glossy finish for a while after which it leaves a red stain behind.
This is how Plum rush looks under natural sunlight .
and this is how it looks with flash.
If you notice there are some very fine silver shimmer in it.
This is how Plum rush looks after an hour of wear in a hot summer day. Quite wearable .Isn’t it? It stays for two hours and then leaves behind a tint which too stayes for two hours.It’s great for those days when you want to wear something less sticky, good in pigmentation and has some staying power.
What I like about Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush:-
- High on pigmentation
- Feels light and silky
- Apply easily and quickly
- There is a mechanism on the end of the pencil to twist to get more product.
- It applies evenly and hides darkest of pigmentation unlike other lip stains.
- Doesn’t dry out my lips but you need to exfoliate lips well before using it.
- It’s not sticky
What I do not like about Lakme Pop Tint Plum Rush:-
- It’s expensive
- Staying power could have been better.
- Many a time the lipstick gets stuck to corner of the cap and makes it look messy.
Recommendation – If you didn’t like the Revlon lip stain because of lack of pigmentation then try these out.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Staying power – 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality -3.5/5
- Availability – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches
- Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Haute Couture
- Things To Learn From Celebrities -Beauty & Fashion Blunders
- Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Review
- Coastal Scents Duo Defining Wand Platinum/Aztec Review & Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Universal Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Antioxidant Berry Review
- MAC Archies Girl’s Collection OH OH OH Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Kitten Heels!
- My Birthday On Instagram
- 8 Surprising Reasons you’re Not Losing Weight