Ohh! Finally I got to buy a MAC lipstick which has not been reviewed here. I am very happy and proud to review one today. This lipstick was a part of my haul which my husband got for me from Mumbai. I gave 2-3 names and he got me Costa Chic.
- Price: Rs 990/-
- Shade: MAC describes Costa Chic as a frosty, light coral shade. But when applied it looks like a bright coral and a perfect summery shade. I am not at all into frosty lipsticks but the shade was so pretty that after seeing the pics online, I told the SA to give this one. As you can see in the tube, it looks superbly bright and beautiful and when swatched it looks like a bright coral. I was a bit confused whether it will wash me out but it didn’t. And I feel up whenever I apply Costa Chic. This summery shade brightens me up and looks great both in the day time or evenings.
- Packaging: I really love the black bullet packaging of MAC lipsticks and I own 3 bullets only till now
Texture, Pigmentation & Staying Power: The frosty look is so minimal that no one can judge it. It is very moisturizing and smooth to apply. The pigmentation is very rich and a single swipe is enough. It can settle into fine lines but that also very minimal in my case at least. The staying power is about 4 hours and after that it does leaves behind the coralish tint. It doesn’t bleed.
MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic Swatches:-
You can see my lip swatch and a random pic with my younger sister- Navdeep. (the pic is not very clear.)
What I like about MAC Lipstick – Costa Chic:-
- A bold and a bright summery shade
- Highly pigmented
- Can be mixed and used with other shades
- A perfect bright coral
What I don’t like about MAC Lipstick – Costa Chic:-
- Not suitable for girls who don’t like bright shades
- Not suitable for girls who want to stay away from frost finish lipsticks, though the effect is minimal
- Can settle into fine line or can make lips dry
Final Thoughts: After getting this bright coral, I still want more corals in my life, girls who love corals and bright shades should give this a try.
Have you tried MAC Lipstick – Costa Chic?
You might like reading these also:-
- Missoni:Linking Fashion and Interiors
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick # 20 Review &Swatches
- Montagne Jeunesse Face Pack Rosa de Amor Review
- 101 Lipstick Matrix As Per Skin Tone
- Birthday Haullllllllll
- Pond’s White Beauty Tan Removal Scrub Review
- Pure Rose Water – Forest Essentials Facial Toner Pure Rosewater
- Once a Diva, Always A Diva
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches
- Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Haute Couture
- Things To Learn From Celebrities -Beauty & Fashion Blunders