With the latest Great Gatsby film adaptation, catwalks are inspired by the swinging twenties. The words opulent, glamour and ladylike all spring to mind with a dusting of mystery!
Gatsby’s art deco style — complete with structured jewels, dripping pearls, and beaded dresses adorned with feathers and fringe — is making a comeback on store racks as well. Think a muted color palette, fringing and opulent sparkle, drop waist tea dresses, peter pan collars and marabou trims.
Key pieces part of Marc Cain’s Gatsby looks are gold coated vintage jackets, tops in lace, mother of pearl sequined tops and paisley patterns on light flared jersey and short slim trousers.
-Marc Cain, Orbit Arya, ground floor, 9th Darabsha Lane, 14th Napean sea Road, Mumbai – 400036. Tel: 022 23696827
You might like reading these also:-
- Essence Colour And Go Nail Polish Oh My Glitter 133 Review and Swatches
- Pond’s no Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Foam Review
- MET Ball 2013
- Sleek Makeup Twist Up Eye Pencil 648 Gold Review & Swatches
- Kajol Lipstick Colour/Shade – Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick Burnt Orange Review + Kareena Kapoor Lipstick
- FOTD – Emerald Illusion
- Oriflame Beauty Smooth Definer in Blue Review & Swatches: