Yet another new product from my beauty box to try and yet another new product to review. I got Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night cream in my April month beauty box. Mary Kay is a US product, mainly into skin care.
The texture is initially oily when applied but gradually gets absorbed by the skin. It’s hard when its right out of the tube, needs to be smothered to soft paste before application. Something like Moov out of the tube which needs to be smothered for even application.
The color of the cream is reddish but translucent.
What I hate about this night cream is it’s over powering fragrance which almost smells like a mosquito repellent. Yah, no jokes. Its repulsive.
Its a heavy duty cream that stays put heavy on the skin and hydrates it all night. I woke up with super soft and well hydrated skin.
What I like about Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream:-
- Heavy duty night cream that works all night
- Very hydrating and moisturising
What I dont like about Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream :-
- Awful smell
- Hard off the tube needs smoothening.
- Initial texture is oily
Overall rating: 2.5/5
Price: I got in my vellvette box.
Will I repurchase: I can’t stand the smell. Dont think will use it second time out of the tube too.
Yes maybe when I have a lot of mosquitoes around instead of Odomos
Have you tried Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 62 Review & Swatches
- Honey Uses For Pimples
- Lakme Clean Up Fresh Fairness Range
- Forest Essentials Madhulika Nourishing Honey Lep Review
- 10 Hot Bollywood Couples With Age Difference
- StrawberryNet.com Special Skin Care offers
- Milani Sunset Duo Blush & Bronzer 01 Sunset Review & Swatches