After seeing the swatches at the store and getting the swatches and seeing everybody raving about it. I was all the most convinced to buy one of these lovely lip glosses.
It was love at first sight for me when I saw Maybelline colorsensational high shine gloss Mirrored Mauve. Generally I am not a very mauve person. I find them very auntyish. But I fell flat for this color swatch. I also tried it on my lips at the store the other day. It looks gorgeous. Its perfectly named as Mirrored Mauve coz it actually gives the glaze of a mirror with a mauve hue to it. It’s not glittery or shimmery or glossy. Mirrored is the right word. I am impressed
The texture is super smooth and absolutely non-sticky. I had lip glosses that are sticky. Yuck! But this is perfect. It’s actually the consistency of honey on the lips.
Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Gloss Mirrored Mauve Swatches:-
It is superbly pigmented. Infact it’s almost as pigmented as a lipstick. It may not be the case in all the shades in this range but yes this shade is.
It forms a beautiful glaze on the lips. I must say the effect creates an illusion for very full lips. People with thin lips must opt for this instead of the plumpers.
The glaze stayed on me for a good 4-5 hours without drinking or eating. Once I did I found the color was fully gone. It left a smooth soft tint on the lips that lasted for the next 3-4 hours. I would say not bad for a lip gloss at all. Which lip gloss lasts that long?
Packaging is a disappointment. I mean it’s utilitarian but not attractive. It’s plain translucent tube with an inbuilt angular brush. The whole tube or the cap has nothing written on it. No branding. Its very plain jane looking. Who cares, I love the content
What I like about Maybelline colorsensational high shine gloss Mirrored Mauve:
- Non sticky texture.
- Fuller lips effect
- Staying power very good compared to other glosses
- Affordable cost
What I don’t like about Maybelline colorsensational high shine gloss Mirrored Mauve:
- Overall rating: 4.8/5
- Price: INR 350/- 5ml.
- Will I repurchase: I picked my favourite in the lot.
- Here is how it looks on me:
Have you tried Maybelline Colorsensational High Shine Gloss Mirrored Mauve ?
You might like reading these also:-
- MUA Gel Eyeliner Tribe Review & Swatches
- Wise She MAC Betty Bright & Mall Madness Winner
- MAC Mineralize Rich Lady At Play Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Best Makeup Book Suggestions
- The Body Shop Pink GrapeFruit Shower Gel Review
- Clinique Brown Gel Eyeliner Review & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shimmer Touch Melange Eyeshadow 36 Emerald Stone Review
- Lakme PopTints Lip Tint Candy Kiss Review, Swatches & FOTD