Getting a bronzer which matches your skin is tricky and failure to find out the right shade may end you up with wrong purchases. Very few people have the right bronzing knowledge and S.A in India believe only in the “fairness” concept. It’s funny when I went to New You and S.A was trying to sell me off tan removal where she badly needed one.They are of whitening mindset where they think that anything related to whiteness will sell off quickly . Thing with bronzers is – too much of it makes one look muddy and if you use the wrong shade you will end up looking like a two toned oompa loopa .
Coming to Milano Sunset Duo Blush & Bronzer 01 Sunset :-
Delivers a fresh, cheeky blush and a healthy-glow bronzer in one convenient compact! Expertly matched blush & bronzer are pressed into one cake, taking out the guesswork on how to coordinate your makeup.
- Price – $6.49 for 11.7gm.You can get this on cherry culture.com
- Application– First place a small amount of product on brush and lightly shake off any excess powder. Apply bronzer on forehead, chin, cheeks and nose for sun-kissed glow. Apply blush directly to cheek bones and make sure to blend well to avoid any streak lines. Tip: For a high cheekbone look, apply bronzer underneath cheekbones and blush color directly on the apple of your cheeks. Blend well.
My experience with Milano Sunset Duo Blush & Bronzer :-
I liked the packaging of the blush which has one peach shade with a soft gold shimmer in it. The blush compliments my skin tone without making it look muddy which has been my problem with most bronzers. Bronzer occupies a large portion in the pan and is almost matte.It has slight shimmer touch to it which gives a nice glow .
Texture of the blush is smooth and it gives an even application but I guess it won’t suit even skin tones. Also, you get to see two blushes in the pan but one can use it in three ways.You can obviously use it as a bronzer, as a blush and one can also use it as a bronzy peachy blush.
Milano Sunset Duo Blush & Bronzer 01 Sunset Swatches:-
How I Use The Bronzer:-
This I am writing for all those who are new to the concept of bronzing. Before applying the bronzer make a fish face and apply it on the hollow of your cheeks.One needs a very light hand and don’t forget to blend it .If you want to give yourself a sunkissed look then apply it on your jawline and hair line as well.Some prefer applying it under the chin too. Blush application is just above the bronzer, basically on the apple of your cheeks.
I wore the bronzer and this blush in this princess look.My cheek bones will look more defined to you here than in my usual looks.
Summing it up
What I like about Milano Sunset Duo Blush & Bronzer:-
- 11.7gm of blush is something which will take me ages to complete.
- Bronzer shades suits my skin tone (NC -42)
- It’s pigmented, smooth and soft in texture.
- Blends beautifully
- Blush is close to Nars orgasm.
What I do not like about Milano Sunset Duo Blush & Bronzer:-
- Not available in India
- I wish it had an inbuilt mirror in it.
Will I recommend it to others – Yup! It’s definitely worth more than its price.
Have you tried Milano Sunset Duo Blush & Bronzer 01 Sunset?
You might like reading these also:-
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti Aging Serum – Eye Review
- MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Pond’s White Beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask Review
- Neutrogena Multi Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub Review
- Bags Online Shopping India
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Henna Paste At Home
- Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach Review – Ammonia Free
- 6 New & Must Have Coral Lipstick Shades In India
- Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash Review
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Illuminating Conditioner Review