It’s quite a pain when you come back home all tired and don’t have the energy to store ring in its particular box, earring in some other and necklace somewhere else. How about storing all things at a particular place without much of opening and closing hassle.
I chanced upon this earring storage stand on ebay which took ages to reach me. Now that I have it, I feel why I didn’t have it before. One just have to hang around things on it and forget about what you kept where.Also its not as big as it looks like in the picture below.Just big enough to be stored on the your dressing table.
The first row which you see here has 20-21 hooks on it.One can store long necklaces or rings on it.Below it you can store your earrings.
That’s my earring stand with all the things on it. It looks pretty standing near the dressing table and on the right top most corner I kept my brooch just to make it look little more interesting.
I mostly like to wear long earrings there they over lap the down row.To avoid overlapping, one can store the earrings in the second row at the back.I haven’t shown this in the picture.I can not store much of my jewellery in it and this is the reason I keep on changing jewellery weekly or as per my mood.
Moving ahead there is an detailed post done by Zee here where she has given some tips and methods to store jewellery.She has also shown some ways of how she stores her jewellery.
Another post is done by Nafisa for storing jewellery while travelling.
Do let us know any other way of storing jewellery or any other online place where we can get to see some interesting jewellery holder
P.S- I recently came across CupoNation, they have great fashion coupons, you can check them out here!’
You might like reading these also:-
- Inglot Freedom System lipstick #01 Review & Swatches
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation Shade 400 Bronze Review
- Clinique Introduces Mascara Exchange Program India
- Lakme Pop Tints Vs Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
- Lakme Lip Tint Online – Suggestions
- Runway inspired Turquoise and Black Eyes – Pictorial
- No.7 Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer Review & Swatches
- Essence Colour And Go Nail Polish Oh My Glitter 133 Review and Swatches
- Pond’s no Blackheads Deep Cleansing Facial Foam Review
- MET Ball 2013