Today I’m going to review a face wash from Nivea which is really good for summers. Although it is for normal skin, but I still tried it on my oily skin. So here is the review…..
- Price: INR 99 for 75 ml
- Ingredients:Aqua, CocamidopropylBetain, Sodium MyrethSulfate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, GlycerylGlucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, NelumbiumSpeciosum Flower Extract, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Polyquaternium-10, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, ButylphenylMethylpropional, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Parfum, CI 42090, CI 16035.
Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash enriched with Vitamin E & Hydra IQ.
- Cleanses deeply and respects the skin’s own moisture balance.
- Invigorates the skin with its refreshing formula.
- The formula with Vitamin E is mild on the skin.
My Experience with Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash:
This is my second face wash from Nivea after Sparling Glow. It also comes in a transparent blue coloured flip-cap tube.
It has a very faint smell which doesn’t stays for long. Although it is for normal skin but it suits my oily skin well. The face wash is transparent and slightly bluish in colour.
It cleanses skin well and doesn’t gives a dry feeling. Instead it gives a moisturising effect to the skin which makes it soft and hydrated. It also has a cooling effect on the skin which stays for some time. So finally you feel refreshed after using it, a great relax from summer heat.
What I like about Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash:
- Gives a cooling effect, so great for summers.
- Cleanses skin well.
- Doesn’t dries out skin.
- Gentle on skin.
What I don’t like about Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash:
- Takes a lot of water to rinse off.
My Ratings: 4/5
Have you tried Nivea Aqua Effect Refreshing Face Wash?
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Intenso in Equilibrista Review
- LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter Review
- Wise She Sunday Blog Sale
- 8 Lakme Absolute Poptints Collection Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Strawberry Review, Swatches & FOTD
- The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel Review
- Tempting Offer Of The Day From Strawberry.net